Week 18/19/20 - Festive & New Year Football

User

Anyway ladz, first time i bet on arsenal since the beginning of the season, and they didnt win....

i see a pattern here.

If we win this game today, i reckon we'll deffo finish in the top 4.

Norwich is a good side and can easily get a draw but if we want to be a top side we need to beat these lower teams.

Only us and Utd have beaten every bottom half team we've played. Hopefully it continues!

Norwich is a good side and can easily get a draw but if we want to be a top side we need to beat these lower teams.

Only us and Utd have beaten every bottom half team we've played. Hopefully it continues!

swansea gonna be the real test, they are sick at home.

swansea gonna be the real test, they are sick at home.

I think we play better against sides that try and play football. besides, they won't be able to play Caulker against us neither.

The good thing is that, even if we draw one of the games, it won't be the end of the world 'cause of these results!

llowe it.

smh, we dont need sandro and parker to both play, modric is wasted out wide

Parker needs a rest, looks like hes always fucked recently, no where near as influential

i would of gone sandro moddy and niko on the right,

remember what happened after xmas last year due to us not rotating 8-)

Parker needs a rest, looks like hes always fucked recently, no where near as influential

i would of gone sandro moddy and niko on the right,

remember what happened after xmas last year due to us not rotating 8-)

Doubting Harry mate?

That was due to the CL apparently. Like Harry said, i don't think there's ever been a team thats done well in the CL and finished in the top 4. Impossible to play 2 games in a week 8-)

CAM ORN YOU SPU-URRRRSS

CAM ORN YOU SPUR-UUURRRS