Week 18/19/20 - Festive & New Year Football

User

Cahill is a 35-45k a week footballer, maybe 50k if your desperate for him.

However the fact he could be a free agent in 6 months, makes his agent probably think see that 7m going Bolton we should be getting it.

So he's effectively now a 70-100k a week footballer and Chelsea would seem desperate.

Basically I can't knock the hustle of his agent, he's trying a ting and cos its Chelsea I hope he holds his corner, lol.

• Upvote 1

However the fact he could be a free agent in 6 months, makes his agent probably think see that 7m going Bolton we should be getting it.

So he's effectively now a 70-100k a week footballer and Chelsea would seem desperate.

Basically I can't knock the hustle of his agent, he's trying a ting and cos its Chelsea I hope he holds his corner, lol.