Ja rule loose change (one of the most underatted diss's of all time)

Guest petercrotch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3hUMWVw_U&

^ The peak of Murder Inc's success, just before they went supernova. Ashanti looked so buff in this video, Tha Inc came correct with the visuals.

Beat was dope, Ashanti sounded good, Ja Rule had the perfect formula going for him. Until 50 baited him up.

Yeah @ O.P - Loose Change fails as a diss tune strictly off the fact that Rule spelt MURDER wrong. Horrible moment in hip-hop history.

my man ar-ab got shot ten times not too long ago, he aite though.

Is he still in zombie mode? Saw some video of him in a yard with bare goonbags and one shitbag (colostomy ting, wow), guy looks f*cked.

"IM IN ZOMBIELAND YO"

shitbags gone now, who harder than me part 2 coming soon, obh

f*cked guy.

He's sick, but I don't understand how these Philly man claim to be Muslim yet keep up huge amounts of f*ckery regularly. Seems Islam is a prison/identity ting more than anything for a lot of these rappers. f*cked :lol:

my man ar-ab got shot ten times not too long ago, he aite though.

Is he still in zombie mode? Saw some video of him in a yard with bare goonbags and one shitbag (colostomy ting, wow), guy looks f*cked.

"IM IN ZOMBIELAND YO"

shitbags gone now, who harder than me part 2 coming soon, obh

f*cked guy.

He's sick, but I don't understand how these Philly man claim to be Muslim yet keep up huge amounts of f*ckery regularly. Seems Islam is a prison/identity ting more than anything for a lot of these rappers. f*cked :lol:

lol same thing over here though alie

• 1 month later...