Your manifesto

Women only being allowed to have children after the age of 21?

And would need the fathers consent also?

terrible

how would You enforce these? force abortions when they get pregnant?

or send them prison as soon as they're found to be pregnant, so they have the baby in prison then it is taken into care?

/

manifesto:

enforce a minimum quota of employees under 25 for all companies. I think 1 in 15 would be fair. Not sure how else to tackle youth unemployment.

enforce higher minimum wage on companies earning over certain thresholds of profit. companies earning millions yet still having employees on £6 an hour is ridiculous.

scrap the TV license. if the BBC want people to pay to watch their channels they can sell a subscription the way sky does. people shouldn't have to subscribe to the BBC in order to legally own a TV.

i would allow the public to vote on changes to the law, including my own proposals.

ban voluntary work for all organisations that are not charities. if they need a job done they must be able to afford minimum wage to pay someone to do it.

introduce incentives for companies giving employees their first ever job

keep forcing businesses to act certain ways and they would just go elsewhere in the long run

and with all the red tape who would wanna start one

and when they go elsewhere do You think the UK consumer base will stop buying the products they sold?

I'm guessing no, and the hole in the market will be filled by someone else

someone else will grow in that market, and need more employees because of it

Women only being allowed to have children after the age of 21?

And would need the fathers consent also?

terrible

how would You enforce these? force abortions when they get pregnant?

or send them prison as soon as they're found to be pregnant, so they have the baby in prison then it is taken into care?

Nah not jail, the jails are already too packed.

You could encourage all girls under 21 a chance to go on contraceptive if they are sexually active.

That is their right and if they refuse and get pregnant then they will be given no benefits or council house.

You could do what they do in China and fine them and their families as a deterrent also.

If people wait till they are atleast 21 to have children then the children will be in a better environment, the parents themselves will have a chance to have finished higher education or got themselves on the career ladder also.