Just woken up from Yesterday. What a day at Old Trafford

Apache

I thought all West Ham fans were pessimistic. Not like you lot actually talking up the next season already?On a side note, Matt are you ginger, at the match yesterday, was wearing a white and red adidas track top with a matching red bandana round his neck?

What?Of course I was pessimistic this season, there was no reason for optimism was there for f*cks sake - we looked doomed.With a new board, competent manager and the arrival of the right players, why shouldn't I look forward to a good season next year.

Guest the_truth_hurts

I rate the fact you came from the dead. Won at emirates and old trafford. You deserve to stay up. You will probably lose Tevez, but with Ashton back and a couple of signings should be top half. Next seasons going to be a good battle. Villa, Newcastle and you lot will be much better next year.

9 games ago:15th - Wigan Athletic - Played: 29. Points: 32. (Goal Diff: -14) 16th - Sheffield United - Played: 29. Points: 31 (Goal Diff: -16) 17th - Manchester City - Played: 27. Points: 30 (Goal Diff: -13) 18th - Charlton Athletic - Played: 29. Points: 24 (Goal Diff: -23) 19th - Watford - Played: 29 Points: 20. (Goal Difference: -25) 20th - West Ham United - Played: 29. Points: 20 (Goal Diff: -29)

9 games ago:15th - Wigan Athletic - Played: 29. Points: 32. (Goal Diff: -14)  16th - Sheffield United - Played: 29. Points: 31 (Goal Diff: -16)  17th - Manchester City - Played: 27. Points: 30 (Goal Diff: -13)  18th - Charlton Athletic - Played: 29. Points: 24 (Goal Diff: -23)  19th - Watford - Played: 29 Points: 20. (Goal Difference: -25)  20th - West Ham United - Played: 29. Points: 20 (Goal Diff: -29)
That is just SICK.

That Whelan guy is a d*cked.Read in the newspaper today 7 clubs 2 unnamed all met up today to discuss what they're guna do over west ham.I swear andy gray said that there was nothing wrong with the signings of Tevez and Masch so I duno what they're trying.Hope they flop anyway.