Iranian Nuclear Weapons - Scientific Breakthrough

The New Diaby

no i dont mean just democratic you f*ck*ng dumb c*nt i mean liberal. if you have elections it means you have choice,

if you have choice it means there is a level of liberalism in the system that allows an opposition, and or marginal representation

liberalism definitions change from country to country

no i dont mean just democratic you f*ck*ng dumb c*nt i mean liberal. if you have elections it means you have choice,

if you have choice it means there is a level of liberalism in the system that allows an opposition, and or marginal representation

having elections = democracy

having churches and synagogues = liberal in the sense they allow a number of religions to freely practice

now suck your mum dry and die in a grease fire

im on the hunt tonight and wil come to any ends to beef a guy do u wanna try a ting?

having churches and synagogues = liberal in the sense they allow a number of religions to freely practice

im on the hunt tonight and wil come to any ends to beef a guy do u wanna try a ting?

liberalism changes from country to country
......THE END....U SON OF A WHORE...IF U HAVE FURTHER PROBLEMS DO SEND A PM.

liberalism changes from country to country
......THE END....U SON OF A WHORE...IF U HAVE FURTHER PROBLEMS DO SEND A PM.

I obviously put liberal because you were right about that

c*nt

you were wrong about the elections point

c*nt

• 3 weeks later...

all i think about the Iran thing is its just ludicrous to say that they will attack israel. especially when the same people accusing them of wanting to build one, are staunch supporters of the palestinians. so how is Iran going to bomb Tel-aviv without Gaza being affected? The whole infrastructure in the palestian areas is 100% reliant on Israeli structure, from electricity to water etc. They certainly wont bomb Jerusalem either. so its just Hot air by Israel to claim they want to defend themselves, since they are the biggest critics of Iran not having one.

nah they dont, theres more in Europe, but they do have the largest number of jews in the middle east outside of Israel.

many hold good positions there too, but are barred from sensitive posts in the military and govt, just like an arab would be in Israel

(although as daemons they will probably have "we welcome application from all ethnic groups and particularly welcome applications from arabs who are under represented in this area) on the application form.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Surely Iran can't nuke Israel without affecting countries around it like Palestine and Iraq so I doubt they will ever do this

America cant be nuking any countries in the middle east so really having nukes is pointless just some "well you have them y can't we" fucked up insurance policy tbh