Toilet Handle

The New Diaby

14 members have voted

1. 1. What side is your toilet handle

• left
    • right

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

You flush while you're still sitting down?

Wtf

doesn't say what side do you flush it says what side is the handle

Oh ok then so in that case you're handle changes sides depending on wether u sh*t or piss??

Smh

You're fully missing the point here I think?

Did u even read his post I'm referring 2??

You flush while you're still sitting down?

Wtf

doesn't say what side do you flush it says what side is the handle

Oh ok then so in that case you're handle changes sides depending on wether u sh*t or piss??

Smh

You're fully missing the point here I think?

Did u even read his post I'm referring 2??

I believe it was this one?

Right when i'm having a piss

Left when im having a sh*t

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Ok what have I missed?

Cos he was asked what side is his handle

And in that post he is making out that it's on different sides depending on wether it's a piss or a shit

Never seen a toilet do that b4

Ok what have I missed?

Cos he was asked what side is his handle

And in that post he is making out that it's on different sides depending on wether it's a piss or a sh*t

Never seen a toilet do that b4

lol I read it to mean that if he's pissing then it's on his right-hand side, he's facing the toilet. However, when taking a sh*t, the handle is behind him, so it is therefore now on the left.

"ffs", "smh" ?

Chill out mate. I have read the first post in the quote, what's your point?

Where did he imply he flushed while sat down? That was your assumption. Regardless of whether he flushes or not while sat down the handle still goes from being on his left, to being on his right.

Discussion is done anyway, I'm not debating someone else's toilet habits, but I'm pretty sure you've managed to confuse yourself.

Convosation is great.

There needs to be more of it on this forum rather than conflict.

When you woke up this morning you never thought you'd consider replying to a thread on toilet handles and in a constructive manner that made you think about your options.

Anything is possible in this world, if we can be brought together constructively with an opinion on toilet handles then we all can achieve great things.

The essence of the investigation was to see whether people contributed more when they were left in suspense or confronted with a rhetorical question.

I will calculate the statistical evidence later to see if we can reject the null hypothesis or if we're going to fail to reject the null hypothesis.

• Upvote 2

So there was no evidence?

You only participated because you believed there was evidence and wanted to find out the results.

Can we argue that participation is only a factor of evidence?

If a persons or person wishes to achieve something in life they need to believe there is evidence before participation takes part.

When we look at the current unemployment situation of the country we can say that people are unwilling to work because they believe there is no evidence or benefits towards working.

How do we make these people believe that there is a benefit towards working? if we can gather people to talk about toilet handles then surely there is improvement in the current economy and it should start by mental training and engaging those in critical thinking.