Ghaly Has Some Nerve

Rsonist

We all know who the true cunts are...I could argue that his nerve started the minute he started picking up a wage packet from you every week, but hey the people to blame there are those nice chaps Mr Jol, Levy, Lewis & Comolli...Lol I forgot those two pieces of poo, Freund use to try in the derby games tho.Your fans booed him off, also disrespectful, but hey like I said we all know who the true cunts are...He's played all season of course he should be allowed to the 5th place parade. After all your a improving club and he part of it, I mean this year the fans celebrated your position instead of feeling like they ate a dodgy lasagne...

We all know who the true cunts are...I could argue that his nerve started the minute he started picking up a wage packet from you every week, but hey the people to blame there are those nice chaps Mr Jol, Levy, Lewis & Comolli...Lol I forgot those two pieces of poo, Freund use to try in the derby games tho.Your fans booed him off, also disrespectful, but hey like I said we all know who the true cunts are...He's played all season of course he should be allowed to the 5th place parade. After all your a improving club and he part of it, I mean this year the fans celebrated your position instead of feeling like they ate a dodgy lasagne...
Our fans didnt boo him off. Your post is garbage mate.Our fans sarcastically clapped him off.So we are true cunts because we boo a player who throws his shirt down.You d*ckhead. So what are your fans when they boo your team off at half time when the score is 0-0 or when you are loosing at the emigrates. You are always one for hypocrisy TF.

Sounded like boo's and jeering to me, but hey I was a armchair fan and I saw it again when you sent the clip of this cos the two are linked on Youtube.No your the true cunts, d*ckheads irrelevant.Thats booing the team, i.e the eleven players collective performance. I doubt we would ever single out one of our own and boo him, unless he was or been publically disloyal to the club. We still cheer Baptista and he been boo worthy...

Sounded like boo's and jeering to me, but hey I was a armchair fan and I saw it again when you sent the clip of this cos the two are linked on Youtube.No your the true cunts, d*ckheads irrelevant.Thats booing the team, i.e the eleven players collective performance. I doubt we would ever single out one of our own and boo him, unless he was or been publically disloyal to the club. We still cheer Baptista and he been boo worthy...
Ok so throwing our shirt to the ground isnt being publically disloyal to the club?Seriously, think before you type....