Sandbagger Daemonz trying to repeat what they did in North Africa

MARVELL

:/

you cant help yourself can you. where have i ever said that moors are not black?

however timebomb will tell you that the moors were arab?

ice i know theres black people all over the middle east.

but theres muslims all over africa. SOmali is 90% Muslim

how come somalia is not in the ARAB league? Senegal is heavily muslim as well, so is Mali

but sudan happens to be in the Arab league, along with Morroco, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya,

seen..

huh?? that makes no sense at all... there are black arabs, and there are black muslims, this is two different things.

Ive read extensively on the moors, and i have visited moorish sights in andalusia, morocco and algeria. The moors were largely made up of berber muslims, berbers are the original people of north western africa. Berbers can be 100% black for example touareg and sahrouai from the south, and they can also be very fair from the northern moutainous regions, the kabylie and the riffi (zidane is a kabyle berber)

I have started visiting places in andalusia too, going to visit more places this year again and north africa year after. Doubt venom has or ever will. Guy will just be doing his ting with a mounty in the mountains of Canada.

• Upvote 1

you cant be comparing a sport federation to a political Union

secondly, israel is only in the European fderation bcos if its zionistic stance and the muslim stance against them

there would be utter chaos.

they are in the Euro league because they are joined with Europe politically and more economically than any other region

Australia is in the Asian economic union also, since you brought it up.

Justin, ive been to marrakech... anything else?

• Downvote 2

:/

you cant help yourself can you. where have i ever said that moors are not black?

however timebomb will tell you that the moors were arab?

ice i know theres black people all over the middle east.

but theres muslims all over africa. SOmali is 90% Muslim

how come somalia is not in the ARAB league? Senegal is heavily muslim as well, so is Mali

but sudan happens to be in the Arab league, along with Morroco, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya,

seen..

Somalia and Djibouti are in the Arab league.

yeh my mistake, but when you look at the history of somalia, its the same purging of ethnic black non muslim people

that led to it being 90% muslim today, and i know some somalians dont consider themselves african.

if they have their way they want to do the same in sudan

• Downvote 3