Gang documentaries

o-guy

The Frank Lucas one on BET is good too.

Does that one expose his alleged lies about his time with Bumpy etc...?

No just talks about Bumpy being his mentor.

Do you mean Nicky Barnes ? Nicky wanted Lucas to work for him but Lucas refused. Thats all that was said.

- lol, watch, maybe claim to fame perhaps

And also 3rd para on the link http://en.wikipedia....ctions_in_media

Many of Lucas' other claims, as presented in the film, have also been called into question, such as being the right hand man of Bumpy Johnson, rising above the power of the mafia and Nicky Barnes, and that he was the mastermind behind the Golden Triangle heroin connection of the 1970s. Ron Chepesiuk, a biographer of Frank Lucas, deemed the story as a myth. Associated Press entertainment writer Frank Coyle noted that "this mess happened partially because journalists have been relying on secondary sources removed from the actual events."[10]

Oh yeah they was confusion as to thought up of the idea to bring coke from Narm to USA

(heroin)

• 1 month later...

One of the best docs I've seen on gangs

really enjoyed this even though there's not much to it. just cool watching them old school Warrior type gangs talk sh*t.

right after i watched this i watched the Bunky SA clip on youtube to observe the contrast between both Bronx's, 80s & 00s.

one thing seems so evident. these gangs are just a bunch of retarded bums, the world over.

• 1 year later...