Does it mean now that you girlies are all over 20 now?

Uncle Larry

Guest Chelsea Jack

yh basically esquilax was giving it the big un on here 1 time, saying nobody on here would dare slap him if they saw him irl

i said to bard that if i see esquilax about (which is possible cos he only lives up the road from me) im gunna see what he's saying.. given the sh*t he had come out with in the past

bard was SMASHED in fabric on boxing day and started running around the club screaming "IM ALEX SOSA MAYNE.. DNT f*ck WITH ME MAYNE". i dunno what come over him that night but he was on a mad1

then apparently he later saw esquilax in the smoking area and the rest is history

esquilax spoke to me quite recently on FB chat and once again asked about the ordeal

he told me that he felt intimidated as the guys were VERY BIG and the slap left him feelin rather shook up

i informed him that he did invite people from the forum to slap him and that he merely got his wish

he finally accepted the error of his ways and i wished him well in the future

not much else to it tbh

edit - recently mr bishop has taken up boxing classes because he does not want to get mugged off like that in the future.. he also told me that if any1 else from di forarmz steps to him then its "straight 1bang season"

yh basically esquilax was giving it the big un on here 1 time, saying nobody on here would dare slap him if they saw him irl

i said to bard that if i see esquilax about (which is possible cos he only lives up the road from me) im gunna see what he's saying.. given the sh*t he had come out with in the past

bard was SMASHED in fabric on boxing day and started running around the club screaming "IM ALEX SOSA MAYNE.. DNT f*ck WITH ME MAYNE". i dunno what come over him that night but he was on a mad1

then apparently he later saw esquilax in the smoking area and the rest is history

esquilax spoke to me quite recently on FB chat and once again asked about the ordeal

he told me that he felt intimidated as the guys were VERY BIG and the slap left him feelin rather shook up

i informed him that he did invite people from the forum to slap him and that he merely got his wish

he finally accepted the error of his ways and i wished him well in the future

not much else to it tbh

edit - recently mr bishop has taken up boxing classes because he does not want to get mugged off like that in the future.. he also told me that if any1 else from di forarmz steps to him then its "straight 1bang season"

:lmao: too much! looooooool

It wasn't even in the smoking area, it was by the CD vending machine

And if you think me, a sober 5ft8 11 stoner is gonna SWING for 3 mangled, drunk, 6 ft bench pressing dargs then you got the wrong guy

But yeah basically what Jas said, net got real for a hot sec

Well, net shouldn't get real for starters but still man, I don't know if it is just me but if man got tumped in his jawside then fair play but to get slapped is to be taken for a woman so if any man has honour in him and even if he knows he is doomed, can't be taking a slap from any guy I don't care if he is some 10 foot giant with arms the size of my head. It's not even about acting big and inviting man to try it but a slap.... maayne.

Guest Chelsea Jack

ash u still been gettin into rucks down the den?

been meaning to pop down there with my uncle joey for a while now

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

/

to quote esquilax it was more of a tap and the humiliating part of the ordeal was losing his spectacles

It wasn't even in the smoking area, it was by the CD vending machine

And if you think me, a sober 5ft8 11 stoner is gonna SWING for 3 mangled, drunk, 6 ft bench pressing dargs then you got the wrong guy

But yeah basically what Jas said, net got real for a hot sec

Well, net shouldn't get real for starters but still man, I don't know if it is just me but if man got tumped in his jawside then fair play but to get slapped is to be taken for a woman so if any man has honour in him and even if he knows he is doomed, can't be taking a slap from any guy I don't care if he is some 10 foot giant with arms the size of my head. It's not even about acting big and inviting man to try it but a slap.... maayne.

Picking your battles bro, I'm not about to get into a fight in the foyer of a nightclub because of a benign, painless brush of the cheek and a momentary de-glassing

You can fight whoever u like to maintain your honour but thaz not me bri08h

They were all bigger than me and that's enough for me to not get involved, plus the fact that I was out numbered

Lol he weren't gonna do anything, he was smaller than me even, but he didn't put his head down, you just said 'what's this guy gonna do'

Nothing is the answer but you knew that already

Guest Chelsea Jack

esquilax i genuinely feel bad for you fella, that must have given your confidence a real knock considering you were with ur pal

i'll tell u what mate, i'll be in the moon under the water on norbury high street this friday night so come along and i'll get u a pint geaze

sound?

• Upvote 1

ash u still been gettin into rucks down the den?

been meaning to pop down there with my uncle joey for a while now

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

/

to quote esquilax it was more of a tap and the humiliating part of the ordeal was losing his spectacles

Naa mate I've left for the good life with the family. ;)