NFL 2012

Nidge Weasle

• 2 weeks later...

anyone see the eagles giants game sunday night? awesome game, andy reids clutch playcalling is so cringeworthy sometimes. philly got lucky with the missed fg

been watching some of the bbc coverage of monday night games on iplayer. the bbc is almost unbearable at this nfl . why are they showing net points ? because of goal difference in the premier league? f*ck*ng nerds

the only problem with ch4 is that prick nat combs trying to talk wicked to the gawd Carlson,f*ck*ng nerd

I tried betting on this

It's impossible to win

I go for over 45 combined points but never seems to come through on a seven fold

lol good luck with a seven fold

strictly doubles and trebles for me

only certain games u know are going over/under

best nfl bet is betting on home team underdogs on thursday night football, opposition has no time for recovery

I tried betting on this

It's impossible to win

I go for over 45 combined points but never seems to come through on a seven fold

lol good luck with a seven fold

strictly doubles and trebles for me

only certain games u know are going over/under

best nfl bet is betting on home team underdogs on thursday night football, opposition has no time for recovery

Unc send me some tips for next weekend

ive spent the last week digesting the broncos comeback from 24-0 at halftime to beat the chargers 35 - 24.

okay the chargers are a shitty team but this was an important divisional matchup in this the worst division in the league.

i always hated peyton manning because he was too good, it feels pretty good to have him on yr team. the resolve of this guy is iron, im sure he will win a superbowl for denver at least, if not this year. he must be the greatest qb of all time, his performance in the second half was uncanny in every aspect.

denver has all the ingredients to win a superbowl, the defense are great if they become motivated, otherwise they haemorrhage running yards.peyton can keep them motivated. the credit for the comeback must be split between peyton and the defense, who feasted on the mentally ill philip rivers for 5 second half turnovers. the twin pass rush of von miller and elvis dumervil is one of the best in the league. and willis mcgahee is probably one of the most solid and straightforward running backs in the league. the weakness is the tight receiver position, denver have made a habit of getting rid of any talent we have at that position recently, imagine if we still had brandon marshall and brandon lloyd? but as the season goes on peyton will gel with the offense and the guys we have will improve.

like i say the game has to be taken with a pinch of salt given how much the chargers suck, but still it was an awesome performance and im sure the lads will come out of the bye week firing, and hope they go far in the playoffs.( just get rid of everyone involved with special teams)

nothing screams out at me picks wise this week, i think houston can bounce back to beat the ravens and the patriots have got the jets number lately. I will watch that game only because jacksonville/oakland is the only other option at the time, i hope sanchez flakes out and they finally bench him for tebowmania. either way patriots win.

houston -7 1/1

new england -10 10/11

washington v nyg over 51 pts 10/11

green bay -4.5 10/11

12.91/1