Di Galaxy S4 Launch

Afroman

ah damn he shape is the same?

much preferred the S2 shape over the S3

more squre / less rounded

i hope one day the camera lens DOESNT STICK OUT FFS

some fuckin flaw you cant sit the phone down without risking damaging it.  why make a phone so slim and shit then pretty much demand it needs to be put in a case ¬.¬

Most probably getting this phone.

The build is just great. And some of the features are sick like S health and S translator to name a few.

alright

the metalic rim around the phone looks nice.. iphone-esque

dont like the position of the loudspeaker - down near the bottom of the phone - will be easy to cover it with your fingers by accident

will probably still cop when i hit the 12 month mark on this contract in july.  boy im gonna be stuck with carphone warehouse forever at this rate.

some fuckin flaw you cant sit the phone down without risking damaging it.  why make a phone so slim and shit then pretty much demand it needs to be put in a case ¬.¬

Not having your S3 in a case anyway is just silly TBH. Plenty nice ones out there which don't make it bulky.

Not having your S3 in a case anyway is just silly TBH. Plenty nice ones out there which don't make it bulky.

I always use a case but when i take the phone out i think wow its so much slicker like this