Things you got in trouble for at school

Fresh

Dashed a chair at my racist form tutor in year 5. Bitch said some SLICK sh*t to me, can't remember why I flipped but I did. Think about 2 chairs got dashed, middle of a lesson with my form class, and f*ck all happened because the bitch knew she'd have gotten f*cked if I'd mentioned what she said. Was something about the 'Brixton overspill' - which I defo did not understand at that age.

Bitch sent me outside and started singing 'Don't worry, be happy' to me. Was vexed, but equally baffled by that point.

Fighting, was the only kid with dreads in school.

Went to France in Year 10 and tried to bring back loads of bangers, butterfly knife, etc etc. Customs got on our coach and bluffed the sh*t out of us, made it look like everyone was gonna get searched....One kid folded - and baited the ting for the rest of us. Still managed to get some back in di Pringles :lol:

I was late a lot also.

Yeah I hate it when people talk SLICK to me as well...

Normally I just put my Harley onto the kickstand, reach for my comb out the back pocket of my 501's run it through my quiff, pop the collar of my leather jacket and flick my cigarette butt in their face before sliding on my shades and whistling to my lady for her to jump on the back of the bike as we ride off into the sun set leaving a trail of dust.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dashed a chair at my racist form tutor in year 5. Bitch said some SLICK sh*t to me, can't remember why I flipped but I did. Think about 2 chairs got dashed, middle of a lesson with my form class, and f*ck all happened because the bitch knew she'd have gotten f*cked if I'd mentioned what she said. Was something about the 'Brixton overspill' - which I defo did not understand at that age.

Bitch sent me outside and started singing 'Don't worry, be happy' to me. Was vexed, but equally baffled by that point.

Went to France in Year 10 and tried to bring back loads of bangers, butterfly knife, etc etc. Customs got on our coach and bluffed the sh*t out of us, made it look like everyone was gonna get searched....One kid folded - and baited the ting for the rest of us. Still managed to get some back in di Pringles :lol:

I was late a lot also.

Normally I just put my Harley onto the kickstand, reach for my comb out the back pocket of my 501's run it through my quiff, pop the collar of my leather jacket and flick my cigarette butt in their face before sliding on my shades and whistling to my lady for her to jump on the back of the bike as we ride off into the sun set leaving a trail of dust.

Don't believe you.

I was late a lot also.

LOOOOOL