Who can read spanish ?

Guest TulseHill8T8

Ooooooo i was just saying today i wish i could speak another language. biggrin.gif
Yeah so was I, but I ain't bothered no more. English is World Business Language so I jus look at it that way. Its too late for me to learn my language so bun it
how old are you?
plenty of timeim 20 and learning spanishthere one 50+ woman in my class

Elephant & CastleOvalStockwellall them places thereFULL UP OF COLOMBIANS.I used to roam there back in the day, pure Portuguese as-well.
Fort so. They got some club called ministry of salsa init, lol. And i_break_ankles its never too late to learn.

Ooooooo i was just saying today i wish i could speak another language. biggrin.gif
Yeah so was I, but I ain't bothered no more. English is World Business Language so I jus look at it that way. Its too late for me to learn my language so bun it
how old are you?
plenty of timeim 20 and learning spanishthere one 50+ woman in my class
Seen, but it's other things too.My mum keep tellin me the way for me to learn it is for people to speak to me in it. But there have been bare times I have been dissed in Nigeria and people are scared to tell me the meanings in English because their scared I might kill the breh.So it's kinda long to me.

Josephine that Elephant & Castle shopping mall has a floor dedicated to Colombians too.
*remembers not to comment on 'Josephine'*You know what ive never been in that ugly centre, probably not worth it anyway.Is the porteugeuse lang similiar to spanish in any way?

Yes those zones are busted.urghhhA cousin of mine use to jam with the Colombians and the younger Jamaicans round them way doing f*ckry back in the day, can't imagine what it's like now.Also portuguese speaking people can understand spanish better then those that speak spanish. Some even fully understand it.However spanish speaking people are completely baff by portuguese.

Yes those zones are busted.urghhhA cousin of mine use to jam with the Colombians and the younger Jamaicans round them way doing f*ckry back in the day, can't imagine what it's like now.Also portuguese speaking people can understand spanish better then those that speak spanish. Some even fully understand it.However spanish speaking people are completely baff by portuguese.
Yeah Im always down them sides these days it's worse than ever, I swear Southwark Council forgot that place exists, they aint doin sh*t to change it. I remember I was walkin there late last year or early this year (aint sure and there was baaare police tape around that Salsa club, there was a shooting there init.But if u want 2 see Portuguese people go Stockwell

yer manA friend of my mum lives in elephant and her son was arrested the other weekthey couldn't even put him in the news cos his situation is soo f*ckedsome next drug lordthe boy is 21 years old.you'll see his life in the media in about a year
You know what, this sounds toooooo familiar. Has he been to prison before??