Di human rights

seven

Too bad for him, those UKBA folk are some neo nazi's who probably roughed him up onto the plane. Why did he not naturalize all this time? if you do not have citizenship you are basically walking on thin ice and can get f*cked over easily. I know some naija boy who got shipped for kicking a duck  in the park animal cruelty . I hope he has some kind of family otherwise shits going to be really hard on him, 3rd world life for a 1st world kid is something. Didn't buju have a hit song back in the 90's about jamaican deportees who get shipped back and hit hard times. I hope he was not one of those coons who rejected their heritage on some I am not from there but my parents are 

• Upvote 2

Too bad for him, those UKBA folk are some neo nazi's who probably roughed him up onto the plane. Why did he not naturalize all this time? if you do not have citizenship you are basically walking on thin ice and can get f*cked over easily. I know some naija boy who got shipped for kicking a duck  in the park animal cruelty . I hope he has some kind of family otherwise shits going to be really hard on him, 3rd world life for a 1st world kid is something. Didn't buju have a hit song back in the 90's about jamaican deportees who get shipped back and hit hard times. I hope he was not one of those coons who rejected their heritage on some I am not from there but my parents are 

Co-sign. 

He has been here since 6 and never thought he should naturalize?

Dont understand but  if you had been in a country for that long under age he should be legally entitled to citizenship? 

I doubt he has family out there to be honest. Even if he does he will struggle big time. 

Was gonna shoot a documentary on life behind asylum/Refugee about one girl I knew from work that was in similar situation. Its really dark world to be in. 

squanda ya money now ya livin like dog