Who are you supporting?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/20/article-2662781-1EEDC18900000578-786_634x680.jpg

on di real though imagine having kids that look like this. in a generation or two your blackness garn bredrin

Truss family picture will be full of white heads

then you see old man Sol looking the butler or the help in the corner of the portrait all out of place and shit

Grandkids running around probably ashamed to have that 'old black guy' in the family history and ting lol

and yet we are the most accepting such a strange complex - or is it really?

thats why my wife and children can never been diluted

walahi toney was saying words to that effect in another thread and got slaughtered

/

so did i afro

so did i

if I was single now I would choose a fully black girl, just don't want the association.

Crease when you man drop statements like this

And you cant not get involved with a girl because of her mum

Two different people

Ignorant imo, unless she shares the same views as her mum, which in any case you wouldnt be looking to take things further with her

Which nullifies any counter point imo

:/

When you meet a girl you meet her family aswell, in an ideal world they will be every bit as suitable as the girl.

Two different people

Ignorant imo, unless she shares the same views as her mum, which in any case you wouldnt be looking to take things further with her

When you meet a girl you meet her family aswell, in an ideal world they will be every bit as suitable as the girl.

But you are still with your girl now after meeting her family and her mother not being as suitable as your girl

• Upvote 1

Lol

JD talking about dilute then drops his girl is mixed, stopped reading there, 25% is still dilute.

I revoke your membership pass.

So by your logic many Caribbeans and Africans can't call themselves black?

At what percentage is one black then?

What are you talking about?

These man are only screaming black unity when white people are involved, with only black people involved they're making the distinction between Affricans and calling people "dumb Caribbeans". 

and guess what if there are only Africans in the conversation they'll be making the distinction between Ghanaians and Nigerians.

• Upvote 1

Two different people

But you are still with your girl now after meeting her family and her mother not being as suitable as your girl

Yea I am but it ain't been easy, which is why I said hindsight is a wonderful thing.