Who wants to meet me

Admin.

You are payingEdmonton Greennew place opposite bookies1.00pm safe.

I literally have 2.65 to my name. LITERALLY.Do you wanna just go park instead, I know a great spot.
id rather not your kinda big you might try r*pe me...

*leaves now so i can hit bookies for 10mins*im wearing a white T, black bottoms, black trainers....im about 5ft 7 (dont laugh)and look like jesus apparently

I literally have 2.65 to my name. LITERALLY.Do you wanna just go park instead, I know a great spot.
looolA bre offers to link someone for lunch., 5 minutes later, theres 3 repplies from males taking him up on his offer, and NO females. SUCH IS RWD.You man need to start adding some females to your friends list on Myspoace.

looolA bre offers to link someone for lunch., 5 minutes later, theres 3 repplies from males taking him up on his offer, and NO females. SUCH IS RWD.You man need to start adding some females to your friends list on Myspoace.
are you dissing me rasclart

We should have a smoking room called V.High.P for all the people who are pissed at the smoking ban where people can discuss how their day was without fags and grade. And a drinking room called the Tea.I.P where people can discuss beverages (sp) and make topics relating to drink related current affairs.

hmm maybe firday ima be up stevenage

u sad lonely broke little man.

We should have a smoking room called V.High.P for all the people who are pissed at the smoking ban where people can discuss how their day was without fags and grade. And a drinking room called the Tea.I.P where people can discuss beverages (sp) and make topics relating to drink related current affairs.
and how about a room called.. smelly fannys.. where people can discuss how many smelly fannys theyv entered recently.

u sad lonely broke little man.
SUCK YOUR MUM BLADI GOT MORE P IN THE BANK THEN YOUR MUMZY

Even if I lived bk hm I wldnt be able to meet u there , I always worked west end, too far. But if I had the day off I wlda met u, but not paid 4 ur lunch, maybe shared some of mine, actaully I never share my food, so this was a waste of typing.