What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

my lord seriously....why dont you lot post this stuff in the clothes thread? or make an ed hardy thread or sumfin?infact why dont you man quit being sheep that ed hardy sh*t is played out and is crap and over priced and faked more than bape...obviously wear what you want but i think its trash tbhand then people wana call diamond 'bait'....SMH
SHUT UP YOU KNOB.GET A HOBBY.
do you think he should buy some Ed Hardy to calm himself down?
WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY CLOTHES TO CALM THEM DOWN UNLESS THEY ARE A BITCH?LOGAN GOT IT RIGHT YOU HAVE GOT A VAGINA.

my lord seriously....why dont you lot post this stuff in the clothes thread? or make an ed hardy thread or sumfin?infact why dont you man quit being sheep that ed hardy sh*t is played out and is crap and over priced and faked more than bape...obviously wear what you want but i think its trash tbhand then people wana call diamond 'bait'....SMH
SHUT UP YOU KNOB.GET A HOBBY.
do you think he should buy some Ed Hardy to calm himself down?
WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY CLOTHES TO CALM THEM DOWN UNLESS THEY ARE A BITCH?LOGAN GOT IT RIGHT YOU HAVE GOT A VAGINA.
lol at you not getting my post at allyou are a f*ck*ng idiot and cheesy ed hardy suits you

THERES NOT EVEN ANY POINT ARGUING WITH YOU CAUSE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE THE SAME, STUCK UP, AROGGANT, PRETENTIOUS WASTED GUYS.
"THERES NOT EVEN ANY POINT ARGUING WITH YOU CAUSE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE THE SAME, STUCK UP, AROGGANT, PRETENTIOUS WASTED GUYS"200pu9xov2.jpg

Guest PROFIT2

lol what the f*ck is wrong with you ed i wasnt even directing my first post towards you in paticular but then you wana come on some hype callin me a knob etcyou are a f*ck*ng d*ckhead stop chattin sh*t and stop writting in capitals the reason the clothes thread was sh*t is because guys like you filled it with bull sh*t like ed hardy..."if i didnt wana see it i you dont have to respond"...that doesnt even make sense but if i go in a thread titled 'what trainers are ya feelin?' i dont expect to see sh*t clothes tbhyou can come with the whole pretentious talk which most guys with no taste or kicks try run but at the end of the day either keep it kicks or f*ck off!

Revs where did you get those Pumas from they are so f*ck*ng sick.I really wanted them but I didnt plan things very well this month, got those Safari am1s and am waiting for the alifes aswell as booking my holiday so now im pretty much stumped.and they are sold out wherever i have seen
Size? on release day

Guest PROFIT2

yeah parachutes are decent was lookin to get the orange ones but couldnt find my sizewhats the diffrence between them and the everybody mids?

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Finally got some Alife Parachutes.Got the Purple pair & the Fluo Green pair.Now I'm just waiting on delivery.
Nice one. Where did you end up buying them from?
Ended up resorting to ebay cause the shop that had them in Glasgow (goodlife) didn't have the purples or greens, and they didn't have my size in the whites, which were the other pair I liked. Got reasonably good deals though, Purples for about £75 & Greens for about £65.
yeah parachutes are decent was lookin to get the orange ones but couldnt find my sizewhats the diffrence between them and the everybody mids?
Only difference is the parachute material, as far as I know. I'm pretty sure it's the same shoe.