What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Guest Tronics

^^^Good choice on the blaze of glory colourways.The one before was a bit pony but the above shoes off the shoe nicely. How much were they?Got 2 more of those 90's yesterday aswell, lol.

^^^Good choice on the blaze of glory colourways.The one before was a bit pony but the above shoes off the shoe nicely. How much were they?Got 2 more of those 90's yesterday aswell, lol.
thanks Tron, they were £90yeah i wasn't feeling the first colourway at all, but this one sits well with the shoe as it mutes the complex panels. If only i had the shark skin version!!I see you are stock piling those 90s, haha. I think stock is beginning to dry up on these aswell.

Guest Tronics
thanks Tron, they were £90yeah i wasn't feeling the first colourway at all, but this one sits well with the shoe as it mutes the complex panels. If only i had the shark skin version!!I see you are stock piling those 90s, haha. I think stock is beginning to dry up on these aswell.
Kinda steep ya kna!!!!TBH i'm buying them all for myself.I rate that colourway over the infrared all day.That shoe was the shoe that reallyyyyyyyyyyy got me into 90's back in the day.

Kinda steep ya kna!!!!TBH i'm buying them all for myself.I rate that colourway over the infrared all day.That shoe was the shoe that reallyyyyyyyyyyy got me into 90's back in the day.
yeah it is steep but it was one of those shoes i instantly had to have when the pictures surfaced.Lol i feel you on the 90s. Copping a shoe/colorway that you had as a child reminds me of fond memories.

Guest PROFIT2

im not being funny but why the f*ck are people talking about jay z and clothes in the trainer thread?havent logged on for a bit and the last couple pages im seein ed hardy shades and jonathan ross lolanyway back to trainers....AF1 one world projectNike-1world-Af-1---Busy-P-1.jpglookin to copp the digital cammo ones when they drop

Guest PROFIT2

my lord seriously....why dont you lot post this stuff in the clothes thread? or make an ed hardy thread or sumfin?infact why dont you man quit being sheep that ed hardy sh*t is played out and is crap and over priced and faked more than bape...obviously wear what you want but i think its trash tbhand then people wana call diamond 'bait'....SMH

Guest PROFIT2
Just been on End Clothing.And I see this;25news.jpgTHEYRE BACK :wub::)
yeah bit late we were talkin bout them the other weekmight copp the infraed af1's but not sure about the front

Guest Tronics
im not being funny but why the f*ck are people talking about jay z and clothes in the trainer thread?havent logged on for a bit and the last couple pages im seein ed hardy shades and jonathan ross lolanyway back to trainers....AF1 one world projectNike-1world-Af-1---Busy-P-1.jpglookin to copp the digital cammo ones when they drop
Doubtful mate as they're Japan only release.....

my lord seriously....why dont you lot post this stuff in the clothes thread? or make an ed hardy thread or sumfin?infact why dont you man quit being sheep that ed hardy sh*t is played out and is crap and over priced and faked more than bape...obviously wear what you want but i think its trash tbhand then people wana call diamond 'bait'....SMH
SHUT UP YOU KNOB.GET A HOBBY.

do you think he should buy some Ed Hardy to calm himself down?

Guest PROFIT2

dont be a d*ckhead im just sayin this is a trainer thread and allow posting clothes and shades...sh*t ones at that!i dont get why you dont either look for hat clothes thread that was floatin around b4 or make a new oneit will probably have more posts than this thread tbhbut what ever buy your ed hardy shorts fammany-sheep.jpg