What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Guest PROFIT2
some sk8er boi ting, llow it :lol:
rah gettin mad hate towards these trainers f*ckin hell i dont really excpect the majority of heads here to feel them and dont want them too f*ck rockin what every other man has tbhthey are skating trainers....i like skating trainers so why would i allow it?its like you posting a football shirt and me saying "some football boi ting, llow it" :lol:anybody home?think mcfly think!

I've been quoted 150 for the IV's only.Is that a good price?
presume your talking about the '99 ones....well if you buy the pack and do manage to sell the 19's for £50 then your still payin £140 for the IV'sso you need to ask yourself will you be able to defo re sell the 19's? how many other people will be lookin to do the same? would you rather the '99 IV's for an extra £10?or is it worth just having the whole pack for the sake of an extra £40?reckon it will work out about the same just depends really on wether or not you want the '99 releaseand will you defo be able to get rid of the 19's? tbh
ORRRjust start playin ball (if u cant already)B)

some sk8er boi ting, llow it :lol:
rah gettin mad hate towards these trainers f*ckin hell i dont really excpect the majority of heads here to feel them and dont want them too f*ck rockin what every other man has tbhthey are skating trainers....i like skating trainers so why would i allow it?its like you posting a football shirt and me saying "some football boi ting, llow it" :lol:anybody home?think mcfly think!
u a grunger?

Guest Tronics

Profit is right still.It doesn't really make sense.Hopefully i'll be able to get a discount on these, which would bring the price down to 114 odd.

Guest PROFIT2

lol nah man i'm not a grunger they are skateboard trainers not steal toe caps fami just feel lots of diffrent styles of trainers i dont really watch wat type they are or who there meant to be for tbh i likes what i likes