What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

these man are f*ckin weird

guys rocking reebok classics next guy is wearing gloves so we dont see hes white.

we can tell ur white bro.

POSD

REEBOK CLASSIC - PUB GUY/CHAV DROP

AIR MAX BW CLASSIC- sh*t DROP had them trainers when i was in secondary school mate

/

stop implyin that im following u lenchie - if u wear sh*t things im goin to point out that its sh*t

are You implying that You currently wear trainers that weren't available when You were in secondary school and are actually good?

they make the same trainers, and change the colours and You never had air max bw in that colour

Lens be honest.

Was you being a stupid f*ck*ng prick with that drop?

Cause if not....

i read the first part and it sounded like drake saying "lesbi honest"

and read the wording in my post. i said "it's normally air for reebok classics"

air max bw are old brv - were u born here?

anyway this banter is boring end of the day the creps are sh*t lol @ droppin them in 2010 - im ashamed to say i even wore them yrs ago

i repeat step yr crep game up

FOR f*ck'S SAKE

TNS, AIR FORCES, ALL THE VARIETIES OF AIR MAX were available when i was in secondary. THEY MAKE THE SAME f*ck*ng TRAINERS NOW

so answer the question, what trainers do You wear that weren't about when You were in secondary?

do u seriosuly take the time to upper case all yr letter 'y's f*ck*ng wallad , kwasia.

i wil not answer yr question btw

i know You won't.

i know You can't

victory is mine, sayfe

man popped into his nearest sportsworld and took a pic of some beige lookin reebok classics

and upped them thinking they were the in ting cbl

i ting?

You man are seriously tryna reverse leNch me. i dun said i air reebok classics but this was a nice pair

last post on subject until our 2nd openly admitting homosexual ( venom still counts ) tells me which trainers he wears that weren't available when he was in secondary. victory is sweet in the meantime. sayfe