NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY

shaian

Most of the main forums are deaded out. I was going to join a new forum before I knew about VIP. 2SG will never get new members, I went on to LondonByDesign, that's really dead, there's a girl on there who posted pics of her new baby in her arms, you can see in the reflection on the stainless steel toaster on the other side of the room that the bitch is naked. No f*cking clothes on.

Most of the main forums are deaded out. I was going to join a new forum before I knew about VIP. 2SG will never get new members, I went on to LondonByDesign, that's really dead, there's a girl on there who posted pics of her new baby in her arms, you can see in the reflection on the stainless steel toaster on the other side of the room that the bitch is naked. No f*cking clothes on.
Link that up CZ. Wheres the link for the page/pic?

Guest SHO FACE GOON
yh y is the grime room so dead here? probably coz all those logan deciples stayed faithful
how comes you never post in any of the grime rooms anymore?you gone off it?

hey shyie whyie rehab is great, im not gonna be here much so u had better make the most of my presence. how r things with u my dear
Damn you Nemesis DAMN YOU. i see you have gone outside and smelled fresh air again, fine leave the e-world but know that you can take the boy out of the e but you can't take the e out of the boy. It's e in e out nem.I been alright me-dear. turned 17, you missed it still.