Gunners 'offered' Eto'o bait

Jens_Lengman

Whats the point of getting 1 wc player & selling another 1. We're supposed to be improving the squad.& what do we have to offer Eto'o... CL? PL?... not realistically... plus he wants to PLAY WITH Henry. This transfer makes no sense at all.But apparently its a done deal on some Arsenal forums.

lmfao @ all the arsenal fans saying its a great dealYou lot aint got a CLUEHenry = best striker in the worldI reckon he can play for another season or twoWithout him you are f*ckED.Eto'o is NOT as good as HenryYou best keep him if you want champions league football after next season cos next season is gonna be the best season in history because of the competitivenessLook at these sick teamsMan UtdLiverpoolChelseaArsenalPortsmouthTottenhamAll competing for Champions league football and the leagueYou best PRAY Henry stays

Guest the_truth_hurts
lmfao @ all the arsenal fans saying its a great dealYou lot aint got a CLUEHenry = best striker in the worldI reckon he can play for another season or twoWithout him you are f*ckED.Eto'o is NOT as good as HenryYou best keep him if you want champions league football after next season cos next season is gonna be the best season in history because of the competitivenessLook at these sick teamsMan UtdLiverpoolChelseaArsenalPortsmouthTottenhamAll competing for Champions league football and the leagueYou best PRAY Henry stays
Completely agree with you. Eto'o isn't as good as Henry on the pitch and off the pitch. boy!!, Gallas and Rosicky to name just two are probably only playing for Arsenal because of Henry and Eto'o waants to play with Henry not instead of him; he's the clubs biggest magnet - not the football, not the stadium and not even Wenger. Henrys scoring 25+ next year so Arsenal don't want to be selling tha. This stories blatently lies though. Rate eto'os all roung game but he does miss some shockers and truth be said Xavi, Messi, Deco and Ronnie give him super service making him look much better than he is.

Regarding who has a better shot to goal conversion rate hear I go again with my stats:Samuel Eto'o04/05: 47 Shots, 32 Shots on goal, 24 Goals05/06 132 Shots, 45 Shots on goal, 26 Goals 06/07 48 Shots, 19 Shots on goal, 11 GoalsThat's pretty much a goal every two shots on targetHenry02/03: 159 Shots, 93 Shots on goal, 24 goals03/04: 171 Shots, 171 Shots on goal (Im thinking this maybe a typo), 30 goals 04/05: 116 Shots, 79 Shots on goals, 25 Goals05/06: 112 Shots, 67 Shots on goal, 27 Goals06/07: 92 Shots, 44 Shots on goal, 10 GoalsSo it seems Henry scores more but Eto'o is more clinical.

Guest the_truth_hurts

Dizzle the thing with stats is they only tell half the story, E'too is eratic. I've seen Eto'o completely miss the target from 6 yards out like against chelsea in the quarters of the CL a couple of years ago, Henry doesn't really do that. Henry also takes some audacious shots which should even be tried. Not many can say Eto'o more accurate than Henry. Also eto'os missed shots could be in row Z while Henrys just miss the target. Stats are down to interpretation them stats are showing me that Henrys hitting the target much more than Et'o and scoring more goals and shots on target can lead to rebounds and corners.Arsenal would be dumb to sell Henry and ITS NOT HAPPENING how many time does Hnery and Wenger need to say that they're staying put?

Some posters in here are lost.The same people who where slewin Henry about two months ago at the same time praising Eto'o have now changed there tune, just in case the swap happens...I'd love to see Eto'o join and Henry stay and see what they say then...

eto'o finishin is swaglet me remind you he was playing in the best team in the world last year , with ronaldinho untouchable , now ronny has dropped of the pace, eto'o cant get them goals anymore . dont get me wrong he is sick still , not in henrys league with finshing*dont bother drawin for a youtube clip of an eto'o goal *
Your chatting sh*t still.He had a serious injury and dropped off pace a little. His shooting can be wild but he is bad this season because of injury IMO