Gunners 'offered' Eto'o bait

Jens_Lengman

Barcelona have offered Samuel Eto'o to Arsenal as a makeweight for Thierry Henry, according to reports in Spain. Spanish daily Marca claims Barca are ready to part with the Cameroonian striker plus ââ¬25million (ã17million) in order to bring Henry to Camp Nou. The report says negotiations between Barca sport director Txiki Beguiristain and his Arsenal counterparts are already well advanced. It also says the deal has met with approval from Arsene Wenger and the two players. Eto'o's future has been the subject of speculation for some time and he has expressed a liking for the English game. Henry has continued to be linked with Barca following Arsenal's disappointing season, even though he signed a long-term deal with The Gunners last summer. Wenger guaranteed that his talismanic captain would not be sold earlier this month, while Henry has assured fans previously that his future remains in London. Barcelona have yet to confirm whether there is any substance in the report, while Eto'o is currently away on international duty with Cameroon and has not commented.
Source

Eto'o AND ã17mil!?!?!What the f*ck. That proves it cant be true.
Would be the deal of the century if it was true tho, it would be sad to lose King Henry so Im not fussed if this didn't happen, both strikers would get 20+ but Eto'o is obviously better for the long run.

Guest TulseHill8T8

Have any of you seen Eto'o's finishing , trust me i watch him on a weekly basis and some of the chances he misses is outragous . and his attitude , im not suprised there tryin to offload him like this .

Have any of you seen Eto'o's finishing , trust me i watch him on a weekly basis and some of the chances he misses is outragous . and his attitude , im not suprised there tryin to offload him like this .
Etos sick, he won the golden boot last year, and was very close the year before that, and its only down to injury that he aint up there again.You may be a chlsea fan and pissed he ripped you apart.Tho eto needs to come to man utd, why waste him self at a team that battles for fourth, he wants bigger things.

Guest TulseHill8T8

eto'o finishin is swaglet me remind you he was playing in the best team in the world last year , with ronaldinho untouchable , now ronny has dropped of the pace, eto'o cant get them goals anymore . dont get me wrong he is sick still , not in henrys league with finshing*dont bother drawin for a youtube clip of an eto'o goal *

Guest huddstar*
eto'o finishin is swaglet me remind you he was playing in the best team in the world last year , with ronaldinho untouchable , now ronny has dropped of the pace, eto'o cant get them goals anymore . dont get me wrong he is sick still , not in henrys league with finshing*dont bother drawin for a youtube clip of an eto'o goal *
thats nothing to do with his finishing then is it biggrin.gif, its his supply if its down to ronnie being of the pace :D

im kinda with tulse on this 1i wouldnt say eto's finishing is swag but ive questioned it sometimes.but he gets enough chances 2 still have a good goal tally,after alll he is the only center forward in their formationi personally wouldnt wanna lose henry,the way forward is 2 have both biggrin.gif i dont believe the story anyhow