Gonna be the sickest trilogy of films

Dat Boy B

I thought the second one was shite the copy i d/l wass shite i never really got the story (and no I aint one of them people u have to spend hours to explaing how the matrix works)from what i remember they robbed the jewells from time and still carry on with this extra ting and that women was matt damons mum? so she must of had sex with brad pitt if he is his son why did they not communicate in the movieam i right coz i swear pitt looks to young to be damons dad

Oceans 11 was sick.Oceans 12 was swag.Oceans 13 will probably be swag, I'm waiting for the "Brazilian Job".

I thought the second one was shite the copy i d/l wass shite i never really got the story (and no I aint one of them people u have to spend hours to explaing how the matrix works)from what i remember they robbed the jewells from time and still carry on with this extra ting and that women was matt damons mum? so she must of had sex with brad pitt if he is his son why did they not communicate in the movieam i right coz i swear pitt looks to young to be damons dad
Wait I swear Pitt wasn't Damons dad in the film. 2 Agents showed up to take them and that was his mum and his dad who was a seperate character.Either I got it twisted or you did.

(and no I aint one of them people u have to spend hours to explaing how the matrix works)
lmaoi hate these people. i once knew a dude who watched that longass x-files films 3 times back to back jus ton try get the plot. guy was pretty smart skoolwise but was jus pyuuure thick and slow with no common sense i liked oceans 11the second 1 was sh*t and the next 1 prolly will be tooi saw the poster the other day and wondered if my grankids will be watchin oceans 26