Emily evicted for racism...

Nah Blud I

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good riddance,The amount of times she has contradicted herself makes me want to slice her throat, f*cking dumb bitch.Even though it shouldn't be used at all, Its makes me kinda laugh when non blacks use it as a joke thinking that its acceptable... hang tight carlos.
I have a Black friend.I'M ALLOWED.

pisseddddddddddddshe's dumb for saying it, serves her rightwot endz is she from?and i also think this WILL be the last big brother*waits for ashman to sign up again*
ye this will be the last one, DEFINITE.dis country has sum d*ckhead control, they been boyed off by channel 4 after last time and that diana thing last night...and not doing sh*t jus lettin the Channel 4 do as the please. biggrin.gif dats slippin, if tony blair was a man about it he wud of shut down that sh*t a long time ago. :D
LOLBy your standards you would let government have complete control over all TV stations then they can tell us whats right and whats wrong.Having channels do what they want is called freedom. Its something people have fighted hard for in life.
ok so if ur a pollitical leader and your country is ALLOWIN racism to run, what does that say about your countries image...dont be stupid, unless they sum "i dont give a sh*t bout the country jus the paper im gettin" MP/person with power they wouldnt wanna make their country appear that way.you saw it last time, the amount of people who were argueing about it, it shows that alot of people do give a sh*t bout the countries image, and ALL IM SAYIN is if they was SERIOUS they wud shut down channel 4.I understand free speech, but theres a limit and a point where gotta step in, same way a parent has to discipline their kid for overstepping the mark.

pisseddddddddddddshe's dumb for saying it, serves her rightwot endz is she from?and i also think this WILL be the last big brother*waits for ashman to sign up again*
ye this will be the last one, DEFINITE.dis country has sum d*ckhead control, they been boyed off by channel 4 after last time and that diana thing last night...and not doing sh*t jus lettin the Channel 4 do as the please. biggrin.gif dats slippin, if tony blair was a man about it he wud of shut down that sh*t a long time ago. :D
Your an idiot.Allow typing your opinions again.
so u agree wid lettin racism run on your NATIONAL TV network? either stupid or racist or both.

so u agree wid lettin racism run on your NATIONAL TV network? either stupid or racist or both.
While i may not agree with racism, i agree with freedom of speech.Showing the incident and her being punishment will only serve to highlight the severity of the n bomb rather than making it acceptable.

Nikki and Charley also dropped the "n" word, during the same convo.Ian Wright on Talksport said they should've kept her in and let her learn a lesson.
how will she learn her lesson in there though? she tried to brush it off straight away

Nikki and Charley also dropped the "n" word, during the same convo.Ian Wright on Talksport said they should've kept her in and let her learn a lesson.
LMAO@listening to Ian Wright's opinions....he is clueless..I remember him getting called a "coconut" live on air a couple of weeks ago... biggrin.gif

LMAO@listening to Ian Wright's opinions....he is clueless..I remember him getting called a "coconut" live on air a couple of weeks ago... biggrin.gif
That was dumb though, Wrighty owned the guy claiming he had no culture.Just posting what he said, some topics he is alright on but others his off track.

Emily: Somebody has already used that word in this house.Charley: No way. (Pause) Yeah, me. I'm a n*****. *sighs*
I kno, when i read dat i was jus like, Oh FFS..dumb bitch..
No one should say n*****, black or white.
True.
So why is it ok 4 black people 2 say nig*a 2 each other??
It aint in my eyes, i'm black and i dont say it..I would love for a black person to get chucked off the show, for using the word to another person, that would be nang, cus then everyone will finally understand it dosent matter WHO says it..its still offensive.

It aint in my eyes, i'm black and i dont say it..I would love for a black person to get chucked off the show, for using the word to another person, that would be nang, cus then everyone will finally understand it dosent matter WHO says it..its still offensive.
thing is though, what miss s shouldnt even be a question, just because a black person says it does that make it right for a white person to. come on its a no brainer.

thing is though, what miss s shouldnt even be a question, just because a black person says it does that make it right for a white person to. come on its a no brainer.
ive never understood the "if black ppl can say it, why cant white ppl" arguementwhy would a white person want to say it

If the black girl said 'whitey' or 'wigger' or sumthin like that, would she of got kicked out??
Stop trying to justify her racism.Wigger is not parctularily a racist word. It's a term for a white person who adopts characteristics that are normally associated with black people, it's not actually a racial derogative.Although whitey IS racially derogative word, and would be all for a black person being kicked out of the house for using it, let's be real, it doesn't carry nowhere near as weight as the 'n*****'. If you think the two terms are equal then your are either ignorant or pretending to be. The N word has a history associated with slavery and the worst atrocities committed not only against black people, but in the history of humanity altogether. The words wigger or whitey does not carry with it over 3 centuries of hurt.

C4 ain't letting it run tho are they? They removed her from the house which shows everyone that they DON'T think it's acceptable.Black plp call each other NiggA, slave masters called us n*****, all we did was flip the word & used it as a way of identifying other black plp with the same backround (basically the hood). If White plp don't understand this then leave the word alone all together.