Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thun

MAAFA 21

23 posts in this topic

Very powerful documentaryThought it deserved a topic in its own rightThis is something you should watchTrailerNot full Documentary (will upload full documentary soon)http://www.infowarstv.com/video/3190/MAAFA...ide-Part-1-of-3http://www.infowarstv.com/video/3191/MAAFA...ide-Part-2-of-3http://www.infowarstv.com/video/3192/MAAFA...ide-Part-3-of-3

They were stolen from their homes, locked in chains and taken across an ocean. And for more than 200 years, their blood and sweat would help to build the richest and most powerful nation the world has ever known.But when slavery ended, their welcome was over. America's wealthy elite had decided it was time for them to disappear and they were not particular about how it might be done.What you are about to see is that the plan these people set in motion 150 years ago is still being carried out today. So don't think that this is history. It is not. It is happening right here, and it's happening right now.http://maafa21.com/
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bare depressing posts man.The world is not ours all we can do is the little we can and our reward will be after we pass away.Those evil people get away with nothing./thread

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bare depressing posts man.The world is not ours all we can do is the little we can and our reward will be after we pass away.Those evil people get away with nothing./thread
Live your life thun you peasant
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

obviously thun will post one good thread after 500 failures. thats the stats, so i C/S this thread./Jews had a MAJOR hand in trans atlantic slavery they all used bible names to hide the fact that they were originally jewish.so someone like john bernstein will change his name to Johnathan Berns or suttin like that. jewish merchants provided the ships and the loans to the european govts to fund slaveryapartheid was fully co signed in south america by the jewish oppenheimer/rothchilds and others family i will check this stuff out tho..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wanna watch this still...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bare depressing posts man.The world is not ours all we can do is the little we can and our reward will be after we pass away.Those evil people get away with nothing./thread
Live your life thun you peasant
Watch this documentary to enlighten your mind Its very informative
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a rule i only read the replies to your topics for jokesno offence

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
As a rule i only read the replies to your topics for jokesno offence
You can choose to deny this information exists I guess
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lol @ venom
u think im lying innit. i was shocked when i saw the info too and its from very reliable saucesinfact the breh himself who exposed this is jewish. almost poinsoned by the mossad as well
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will give it a watch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this isnt the full documentry is it?keeps cuttin ppl mid speechbare annoying

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
this isnt the full documentry is it?keeps cuttin ppl mid speechbare annoying
I will upload the dvd or get a next link with the full documentary
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
As a rule i only read the replies to your topics for jokesno offence
You can choose to deny this information exists I guess
i got much better sources for my information than youthanks anyway
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Venom are you anti-Semitic?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
As a rule i only read the replies to your topics for jokesno offence
You can choose to deny this information exists I guess
i got much better sources for my information than youthanks anyway
Thats good to knowIm sure you will come across this information on the evening news some time
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will give it a watch.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venom are you anti-Semitic?
correction : semitic refers to people of semitic origin. ashkenazi jews who make up 90% of the so called jews today are not semitic. the other 10% are sephardic jews who originate from the moabites. they do not even a strand of semitic genes in them. palestinians, arabs, turks, north and east africans are SEMITIC. not white jews, so allow me.when amhmedinajad says all this truth the jewish owned media and you sheep hush him down and call him a terroristi will stand up in any court of law and defend this.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venom are you anti-Semitic?
correction : semitic refers to people of semitic origin. ashkenazi jews who make up 90% of the so called jews today are not semitic. the other 10% are sephardic jews who originate from the moabites. they do not even a strand of semitic genes in them. palestinians, arabs, turks, north and east africans are SEMITIC. not white jews, so allow me.when amhmedinajad says all this truth the jewish owned media and you sheep hush him down and call him a terroristi will stand up in any court of law and defend this.
Your getting a bit confused thereAmhmedinajad was talking about ZionistsYou need to look into the Zionists and not label all joo's as evil
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay then, but you hate Jews? And are in essence a racist?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okay then, but you hate Jews? And are in essence a racist?
i dont hate jews, cos the people i COMPLAIN (not hate) about are NOT jews but claim to be. therefore i am not anti jewish nor racist. powbut if communism/bolshevism which was responsible for the deaths of 60 million christians and non jewswhich INVENTED concentration camps, who FINANCED hitler, funded research in east africa whereby thru giving a 'smallpox vaccination' those areas developed the highest cases of HIV in the world 10yrs later, who stole land from the palestinians, syrians and egyptians and still causing trouble letting american and british soilders die for their wars, have ALL been orchestrated by people you call JEWS.. then whats not to hate?
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The abortion thing is f*ck*ng with my head. Have to do some more research on it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0