Ice Cream.

Blackstock

Guest Triple XXX
thing is we can say o thats disgusting, human breast milkbut we drink cows milk, what other animal drinks another animals milk?disclaimer: i would not try human breast milk ice cream ever
its weird when u think about it, how cows produce the only acceptable milk.pigs milk? dog cheese? monkey butter? nah f*ck off.
theres goats milk, thats ok too

its cos naturally they eat thte most acceptable sh*t, for us to even try an digest their milkjus grass innitpigs will eat poo, dogs will eat poo, monkeys will eat eachotherpeople wouldnt take milk from these animals, but they will nyam their flesh

its cos naturally they eat thte most acceptable sh*t, for us to even try an digest their milkjus grass innitpigs will eat poo, dogs will eat poo, monkeys will eat eachotherpeople wouldnt take milk from these animals, but they will nyam their flesh
When you cook meat the temp kills all the bacteria, milk doesn't get cooked.NEXT.

Guest Triple XXX

certain heads eat their meat rawi remember this one time i went to one of my white friend's house n they said they wer havin stake, so obv i was on itcome to it now i see blood on itDID NOT WANT

certain heads eat their meat rawi remember this one time i went to one of my white friend's house n they said they wer havin stake, so obv i was on itcome to it now i see blood on itDID NOT WANT
beef carpaccio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>good quality meat should not be alot if not at all. The longer its cooked the more flavour you lose. think of it that way.

thing is we can say o thats disgusting, human breast milkbut we drink cows milk, what other animal drinks another animals milk?disclaimer: i would not try human breast milk ice cream ever
its weird when u think about it, how cows produce the only acceptable milk.pigs milk? dog cheese? monkey butter? nah f*ck off.
Some people use Goats milk instead.