them dreams you have

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting how certain peeps feel their soul leaving there body, according to the beliefs of the eastetc Sufism thats exactly what happens, soul leaving and floating towards the heavens but then putback b4 u wake.LUCID DREAM is so sick - the fact that you can dictate events and realise the horror dream is just a dream.Cos once i distinguish its a dream theres only one thing on my mind and thats p*ssy.Gotta get PUSSAI before i wake up.

I hate those dreams where I get in an argument with my mum or something, wake up, and I'm still angry at her for like 5 minutes even though I KNOW it was a dream.
I remember once I was at my ex's house and I had a dream he cheated on me with my mortal enemy and it felt so real.When I woke up I wanted to strangle him, I actually felt physically sick with him next to me.
Was about to post the exact same thing.Woke up after having a dream my ex cheated. Was so mad literally wanted to kill him.Messed up thing is for a couple hours afterwards I was still upset/hurt/angry... and it didn't really happen :s

I hate those dreams where I get in an argument with my mum or something, wake up, and I'm still angry at her for like 5 minutes even though I KNOW it was a dream.
I remember once I was at my ex's house and I had a dream he cheated on me with my mortal enemy and it felt so real.When I woke up I wanted to strangle him, I actually felt physically sick with him next to me.
Was about to post the exact same thing.Woke up after having a dream my ex cheated. Was so mad literally wanted to kill him.Messed up thing is for a couple hours afterwards I was still upset/hurt/angry... and it didn't really happen :s
:lol: I can relate.

:lol: I can relate.
I have been on the receiving end of this more than once, ringing me in some mood."What you doing?""Nothing really,just at home""mmmmmm""eh?""I had a dream you cheated on me last night"Some joke ting.