them dreams you have

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me darg i know what dreams your talking about.had one that i actually died and i actually felt how it would feel to die and feeling of my soul leaving my body. all i could feel was regret cos i knew i was going hell but it was too late.cant explain any further but boy... definitely impacted me.
A lot of man say that seeing is believing but nuff man see things that come true when theyre dreaming.....I heard you shouldnt see yourself die when youre sleeping....cos you might not wake....''
Had essentially the same dream as Seymour except I'd died and I was walking around my ends as a ghost, went to my yard saw my mum crying picked up the Stratford Express with my picture on the cover It felt so real the dream was just going on for ages and I was feeling horrible just seeing how my mum was reactingNot gonna lie I woke up in such a disillusioned state for a good couple minutes I was in bed wondering if something bad had happened to me, and I only felt relieved when my dad came into my room to wake me up I've never had a dream so lucid I couldn't shake it off for a good part of the day, was just thinking what (if anything) it could mean.

dreams are a next ting, remember being stabbed ALOT of times, mad ting is i felt every jook. even worst is the feeling of life leaving ur body i allways wake up short of breath an sh*t
trust me darg i know what dreams your talking about.had one that i actually died and i actually felt how it would feel to die and feeling of my soul leaving my body. all i could feel was regret cos i knew i was going hell but it was too late.cant explain any further but boy... definitely impacted me.
trust me the most bizzare and unpleasent feeling

Guest Tulse Hill

I C/S this thread,Dreams are underated, i've changed my actions because of dreams i've hadI;ve been stabbed and died, run a little kid over etcThings that have made me less mouthy, driver slower in 30 zones

Guest Esquilax
i used to have bare sex dreams bk in liek year 8 that i was bangin the peng oldersbt everytime i would jus insert n bussmost scary thing ever
This happens IRL.No long ones just have to soldier on innit

Guest Lisa Turtle
I hate those dreams where I get in an argument with my mum or something, wake up, and I'm still angry at her for like 5 minutes even though I KNOW it was a dream.
I remember once I was at my ex's house and I had a dream he cheated on me with my mortal enemy and it felt so real.When I woke up I wanted to strangle him, I actually felt physically sick with him next to me.

dreams where your mum dies are raw, waking up thinking its real n sh*t
woke up in tears wen i had this dreami love my mumi shud tell her but i dont
Had a couple dreams like that when i was younger ran in her room ballin and sh*t One dream i had last week i mashed some fat chick felt proper real :huh::blink:

I hate those dreams where I get in an argument with my mum or something, wake up, and I'm still angry at her for like 5 minutes even though I KNOW it was a dream.
lol c/s that.
I hate the dreams waking up proper vex then realising its a f*ck*ng dream Human brain is sick