FUCKING DEVILS

Thun

People used to live for like 200 years.
:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: The idiocy of this statement is immense. http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/news/behi...eheadlines/dca/
There is certainly no "conspiracy" by pharmaceutical companies to prevent research into DCA.
No conspiracy when the news report stated that the pharmaceutical companies would struggle to make money from the cure thats why they have turned there backs on the researchCancer Reseach are a f*ckin disgrace to try make excuses

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: The idiocy of this statement is immense. http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/news/behi...eheadlines/dca/
You need to read holy books.Even look in that nephelim or whatever it is called topic by venom.
You need Reason & Logic.And I ain't talking about software sunshine.
  • Upvote 1

You need to read holy books.Even look in that nephelim or whatever it is called topic by venom.
So why did you capitalize?

For teh lulz & my own amusement.

For teh lulz & my own amusement.
AKA begging attention :arrow:

• 10 months later...
Silly Putty Ingredient Found in Chicken McNuggets

So here's a Friday riddle for you: What do silly putty, McDonald's Chicken McNuggets, and cosmetics have in common? A gummy texture, unnatural colors, and off-putting smells would probably all be technically correct here, but it's not the answer I'm looking for. The shocking similarity amongst these three items is that they all contain dimethylpolysiloxane, a form of silicone.

The fact that silicone is in silly putty (a child's toy) and cosmetics (a substance most people cake on their faces every day) is disturbing enough. But put that chemical in a food item and I'm downright nauseated. According to a story on Grist, dimethylpolysiloxane is an anti-foaming agent. You know, to keep frying oil from getting too foamy when McDonald's employees drop the nuggets into that piping hot vat of grease.

Dimethylpolysiloxane isn't the only scary substance lurking in Happy Meals. According to CNN, Chicken McNuggets also contain tertiary butylhydroquinone (tBHQ), a petroleum-based preservative for vegetable oils and animal fats. Experts worry about oil making its way into Gulf seafood over the past couple months. Turns out the Golden Arches has been pumping petroleum-based goods into its McNuggets for years.

To be fair, health experts say that these chemicals are found in such small amounts in McNuggets that they probably won't harm consumers. According to CNN, even Marion Nestle, famed foodie and author of What to Eat, says that the substances are not likely to pose any health risks.

Still, silicone isn't something anyone should consider food. And according to A Consumer's Dictionary of Food Additives, one gram of tBHQ can cause "nausea, vomiting, ringing in ears, delirium, a sense of suffocation, and collapse." So if the thought of McNuggets alone doesn't induce nausea, eating several dozen of them just may do the trick.

My point here is not to say that Chicken McNuggets are unhealthy. I mean, they are fried bits of chicken. I don't think anyone is under any delusions that McNuggets could be considered part of a healthy diet. But while consumers are aware that McDonald's chicken is high in fat and sodium, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find many people who know that McNuggets contain silicone and petroleum-derived preservatives. If you're going to serve people fried chicken, the only ingredients should be chicken, flour, spices, and oil.

http://food.change.org/blog/view/silly_putty_ingredient_found_in_chicken_mcnuggets

Allow munching on silicone

You can't just call everyone who disagrees with you a stupid f*cking prick, Thun.

It doesn't work like that.

When someones comes into a thread and yawns or crys when a topic is upped then its being a stupid f*ck*ng prick as you aint posted anything related to the topic

Try contributing to the thread stupid f*cking prick or you just going to keep using rap slang or lyrics

You stupid f*cking prick persona of being a trash scot rapper is boring now

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

You can't just call everyone who disagrees with you a stupid f*cking prick, Thun.

When someones comes into a thread and yawns or crys when a topic is upped then its being a stupid f*ck*ng prick as you aint posted anything related to the topic

Try contributing to the thread stupid f*cking prick or you just going to keep using rap slang or lyrics

LOLWUT?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOLWUT?

:confused:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Surprise surprise, Thun's bumping another one of his own topics.

Give it a rest mate.

This is being a stupid f*ck*ng prick, pure and simple. Thun is just posting info, nobody is "disagreeing" with it you guys are purely mocking, being a stupid f*ck*ng prick, and are being called trolls because of this, not because you disgree with him because tbh there is nothing to disagree with here it's all fact, mods should not be derailing threads based on personal preference of certain members.

• Upvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

Give it a rest mate.

This is being a stupid f*ck*ng prick, pure and simple. Thun is just posting info, nobody is "disagreeing" with it you guys are purely mocking, being a stupid f*ck*ng prick, and are being called trolls because of this, not because you disgree with him because tbh there is nothing to disagree with here it's all fact, mods should not be derailing threads based on personal preference of certain members.

My post that you just quoted was "all fact". Thun did bump yet another one of his own topics, as he does every day. It's tiresome to see the same old Thun topics being bumped to the top of page 1 in whatever, just cause thun wants to post another f*ck*ng youtube video.

Nothing to do with "personal preference of certain members". If any user was repeatedly bumping their own old topics from last year, I would say the same thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Give it a rest mate.

My post that you just quoted was "all fact". Thun did bump one of his own topics, as he does every day. It's tiresome to see the same old Thun topics being bumped to the top of page 1 in whatever, just cause thun wants to post another f*ck*ng youtube video.

Typical stupid f*cking prick behaviour having to lie saying I bump old topics everyday

So what if I did

Its dumb to make new topics when there is already topics about that subject but your on a stupid f*cking prick tip acting dumb like you dont know what your doing

Your one of the pointless spam bot stupid f*cking prick members on here who adds nothing to topics

f*ck off trying to derail this thread stupid f*cking prick