Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

I cant stand this motherfucker.

98 posts in this topic

If i ever see him i plan to strangle him. every single video this prick is there dancing like some wasteman.what kind of sad life does he lead to jus want to star in every single video there is?some video f*ckin hoeddie_kadi_phot_by_ike.jpgimage.jpgHeard his a comedian, he aint funny to me.f*ckin annoying as f*ck.

C/Sguys a wasteman and a leech He tries to gain lulz off saying normal things in a fresh african accent... if anything hes bringing shame on africans.Fair enough if there was content in the jokes and the accent to accentuate the jokes more then kl.. but hes just not funny.

How is this funny ?f*ck sakes. His fake accent constantly being used. cant he come with new material i mean is'nt that what comedians have to do?Every single time this prick is on tv hes on some african accent. f*ckIN BE ORIGINAL YOU lenny henry ripoff.

I will pay good money for somebody to make a video of beating down this prick no homo)

c/sand the other 'dont jealous me' nigga aint funny either..

Nathaniel >>The Real McCoy in general >>>Mid 90s black comedy on tv was f*ck*ng light years ahead of what it is now.

needs to learn
I remba that dude, funny as f*ck.ROFL@Studyin for 15years

he makes me larfcan move them hips differently aswell

He oughta become a dancer rather than some video whore, i swear i dont think ive ever seen anybody in as much videos as him. NOT EVEN JERMAINE DUPRI!!!

He oughta become a dancer rather than some video whore, i swear i dont think ive ever seen anybody in as much videos as him. NOT EVEN JERMAINE DUPRI!!!
hes reaching them jazze phe levelsLADIES AND GENTLEMANor Dj KHALIDhe annoys me....like both of them do.African members of the forum...how do you feel about this guy as a African?

hes reaching them jazze phe levelsLADIES AND GENTLEMANor Dj KHALIDhe annoys me....like both of them do.African members of the forum...how do you feel about this guy as a African?
if he was from the same country as me i'd be ashamed. where does this prick represent Ghana, Nigeria?

isnt he from one a dem french african countriescongo or cote d'ivoire

if he was from the same country as me i'd be ashamed. where does this prick represent Ghana, Nigeria?
think he's from congo

lol at the venom in eskays hatethb i dont find him hilarious but at times he can be funny, the one i dont understand is that "jazzie show" bredda. Proper childish comedy. i admit though at times he can be funny too.

lol at the venom in eskays hatethb i dont find him hilarious but at times he can be funny, the one i dont understand is that "jazzie show" bredda. Proper childish comedy. i admit though at times he can be funny too.
jazzie is joeks LMFAO ... just coz i actually kno ppl who go on like that

jazzie is joeks LMFAO ... just coz i actually kno ppl who go on like that
:!: :!: lool @ that Keri video

him n jazzie both from congoi only find the j-weezy character funny

Dunno who he is and have no desire to learn but the firs tpicture made me want to bang him in the face.

I hate all those 'fresh' comedians. None of them are jokes.

Innit, they need to learn that fresh people are only ever funny unintentionally.

why dont you two stand by the water cooler and discuss this, everytime i see you talk to each other it creeps me out to remember you're in the same building

^^^LOL/Umm. I don't care for him much, I'm not offended by him either.Not gonna lie I thought he was from Ghana but he dances like he's from Congo still.