I cant stand this motherfucker.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
What was that black comedy sketch show that used to be on BBC2 called?They used to show music videos between the sketches, if I remember rightly.One sketch I remember was where this big tall lighskinned guy with a mole on his face would pretend to be a traffic warden or something, then the person he was tryuing to give a ticket to would realise he was faking & he'd say "Yes, I'm a homeless man. This has all been an elaborate ruse", and then run away.Anyone remember this?It was pretty funny, I think.
Uncut Funk! That was it. Just came to me there.
Uncut Funk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Been trying to find a copy of it for years, there are 6 eps but I only have one on VHS
Coupla selections from youtube:

LOL @ hatin on eddi Kadi I actually cant belive it!Guy is one of the safest and down to earth entertainers you will ever meetMy man sold out the o2 TWICE with his one man showReason u will see Eddi kadi in every video is cus he gets invited PERSONALLY by the artist to come make a cameoBig up both him and jazzie makin movement and pees in 09

^^hate when people say things like that.you obv know him personallly so your opinion will differ.not like anyone is calling him a prick or anything.if he gets it in props to him, but people are allowed to say they dont find him funny.it's not hating, just an opinion.

LOL @ hatin on eddi Kadi I actually cant belive it!Guy is one of the safest and down to earth entertainers you will ever meetMy man sold out the o2 TWICE with his one man showReason u will see Eddi kadi in every video is cus he gets invited PERSONALLY by the artist to come make a cameoBig up both him and jazzie makin movement and pees in 09
He is Not funny....to some people he might be.. good for them.But surely everyone on here is entitled to there own opinion about hi.

He is Not funny....to some people he might be.. good for them.But surely everyone on here is entitled to there own opinion about hi.
Theres a difference between having an opinion and being a haterWe all know thisFair enough u dont find man funny coolBut allow calling man a Sad Wasteman and wishing death on man especially if u haven't even seen him do his stand upIl always congratulate sum 1 i see doing well irregardless of if i think they have talent or notcant knock peoples hustles especially when there making nice money from it

If i ever see him i plan to strangle him. every single video this prick is there dancing like some wasteman.what kind of sad life does he lead to jus want to star in every single video there is?some video f*ckin hoeddie_kadi_phot_by_ike.jpgimage.jpgHeard his a comedian, he aint funny to me.f*ckin annoying as f*ck.
Lol i think he's pretty funny.Can also guarantee you won't do anything other then smile and nod if you see him.

C/Sguys a wasteman and a leech He tries to gain lulz off saying normal things in a fresh african accent... if anything hes bringing shame on africans.Fair enough if there was content in the jokes and the accent to accentuate the jokes more then kl.. but hes just not funny.
IMOThis is most black British comedians. A lot aren't funny except for when they say things in a West Indian/African accent.

Guest WAVESURFER
C/Sguys a wasteman and a leech He tries to gain lulz off saying normal things in a fresh african accent... if anything hes bringing shame on africans.Fair enough if there was content in the jokes and the accent to accentuate the jokes more then kl.. but hes just not funny.
IMOThis is most black British comedians. A lot aren't funny except for when they say things in a West Indian/African accent.
That "3 Non Blondes" programme was based entirely on this premise.

That "3 Non Blondes" programme was based entirely on this premise.
The career of Gina Yashere owes a great deal to this technique also

C/SMost of them are boring. Although I do rate Stephen Amos.