Swiftie was updating

LS

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swiftie
Why is it that, when I'm browsing via my phone, I keep getting asked my Internet security password?? Is it just me?
What internet security password? Your wireless?
I still need that mobile skin access
What phone we talking about here?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know there was someone who wanted this feature. So did myself and I'll just leave this hear whilst I'm passing.

But topic previews will make it into the next forum update.

Shades-20100218-155259.png

When you 'mouse over' a topic entry, you'll see a little 'pop-up' icon. Clicking this loads an excerpt from the first post along with some data underneath. This is very useful for moderators who can quickly review un-approved topics and well as being useful for normal members who can quickly decide whether they want to open the topic or not.

Technical Details:

- Icon appears for moderators / admins and normal members. If there are no moderator tools, it shows on its own.

- When you mouse over the cell, the icon is "faded" until you mouse over the actual icon.

- Data is loaded via Ajax to reduce mark-up required in the templates.

- The post excerpt is stripped of all BBCode and mark-up to prevent it breaking out of the pop-up.

This feature adds a little more functionality and polish to the forum index allowing you to perform your daily routine a little quicker and a little easier.