Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Necksta

10,000 XBOX Live Points.

70 posts in this topic

I got a few XBOX Live accounts with 10k in their account.You need to hurry up though, this is only gonna last a week.

You donut.This is for the same content you pay for on PSN.Don't come on my topic trying to start a console war please.

I had to cop this off Necksta, too good an offer.I can confirm it is a quality service, again.Everything is legit, I received the 10k points within minutes and have been downloading since like 2am. I've got like 1.5k points left, dunno what else to get ATM.2yy5i54.jpgic7qjr.jpg2ikywz5.jpgCouple of screen shots for proof.Props to Necksta for getting back to me when I asked him about MS points a little while ago.

Defo involved again.Would recommend everyone to cop this :Y:

How much is it normally ?May cop, cos you know there will be a map pack for MW2 next year

You need to use the points ASAP, so dont buy them if ur waiting on things to drop.5,000 points are £40 on play.com/xbox live serversSafe Sho for that, I appreciate it.

Do you reckon you will have any come Friday? I get paid then.

Yes, it'll be for a week, if its successful, I might extend it.

Fam, defo this friday. I know I was meant to cop something off you before and didn't but ran into financial trouble.

Can I add them to my currect Xbox Live account?If I can I'm definately in.

Nah, I provide you with an account with 10k on there, once you download and rinse the account, delete the account from ur hdd, all the sh*t will work on ur main account.Tried with games on demand/xbox live arcade games/maps etc.@Titan, It's cool bro, I got you d/w. Friday's fine.

Nah, I provide you with an account with 10k on there, once you download and rinse the account, delete the account from ur hdd, all the sh*t will work on ur main account.Tried with games on demand/xbox live arcade games/maps etc.@Titan, It's cool bro, I got you d/w. Friday's fine.
So basically it's like a new gamertag? Not sure if I'm understanding fully.

Yeah, basically. You log into this account, rinse the account, then delete the account. The content will still work as its on your hard drive, and you'll have 10k points to play with.When you delete the account from ur hard drive, make sure you choose the "delete profile only", not "delete profile and items".

Has your paypal been sorted? Or will it have to be a different method of payment this time.

Nice nice. I'm on this.