Weight gain for 2009

Badman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2

im looking to get back to the level i was at and then kick onbefore i went napa i was 190lbs and like 8% body fat now im 180 but that ten pounds has made me go from hench looking to skinnyish. not happytbh i with a good 6-8 weeks of eating and training it should come back. then push to the next goal.the hardest part about training is fitting it in with other commitments, i need to get on top of my schedule!

Guest M12 Part 2
It's psychological though tbh.You're not skinny at 180 pounds.
u are if yr above 6'2
:/Clinically overweight at around 180/190lbs 6'2not sure how u worked that one outtechnically your obese by 230lbsAlso in boxing your a heavyweight at 200lbs/91kilos
lmao nonsenseput your BMI book back in its box

Put on 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks.This is unacceptable.I must eat more. f*ck. Initial gains are slowing.Might have to slip in another meal between breakfast and brunch.Cant wait till tomorrow. Workout day!I'm gonna need to start training on weekends. I cant go 2 days without getting miserable.

LOL AT U MAN FEELIN INSECURE BOUT URE WEIGHTSIM 6 FT 2187 LBS AND CUTTING IN MARCH
LMAO. Cutting at 187!? I'm 200lbs on my lightest day and I'm looking to bulk more before I cut. You probably look skinny already.
them no sunshine fat guy who lifts weights there. bout bulking. you eat too much end of