Weight gain for 2009

Badman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I said 11 n half stone is the heaviest I have been you need to realise that this is a guy thats over 6 footOnly reason I've gotten to this weight is because I was illso all I have been doing is laying in bed and eatinghavent played football in...2 months? Previously I played 2-3 times a weekAnd havent boxed in 2 months, again, 2-3 times a week normallyhaving only 1-2 days rest a week kept me skinnysoon as I'm better (now) I'll go back to that schedule :S...Im muscly, but skinny, would like to be generally bigger.

When I said 11 n half stone is the heaviest I have been you need to realise that this is a guy thats over 6 footOnly reason I've gotten to this weight is because I was illso all I have been doing is laying in bed and eatinghavent played football in...2 months? Previously I played 2-3 times a weekAnd havent boxed in 2 months, again, 2-3 times a week normallyhaving only 1-2 days rest a week kept me skinnysoon as I'm better (now) I'll go back to that schedule :S...Im muscly, but skinny, would like to be generally bigger.
Cool story brojksYou sound exactly how I used to be, so I pretty much agree.It took me quitting my job and moving country to a more sedentary lifestyle, eating like a bitch, and working out solidly 3 times a week to see any gains.Can't you cut down on the cardio until then?Or just eat much, much more?

What shakes you lot drinking?I swear I tried some when I was like 15-16 and it gave me pure spotsnever tried them sincei need to put on weight right now though i'm proper underweight for my height right nowproperthing is i literally cant afford to eat more than i already amhow effective can shakes be if you're not actually eating more than you normally do?

Cool story brojksYou sound exactly how I used to be, so I pretty much agree.It took me quitting my job and moving country to a more sedentary lifestyle, eating like a bitch, and working out solidly 3 times a week to see any gains.Can't you cut down on the cardio until then?Or just eat much, much more?
I'll try and do bothgoing to eat shitloads every single dayI realise a lot of the time Im just sitting here hungry..I know what you mean though, tbh I need a lifestyle change..Difficult at work though

What shakes you lot drinking?I swear I tried some when I was like 15-16 and it gave me pure spotsnever tried them sincei need to put on weight right now though i'm proper underweight for my height right nowproperthing is i literally cant afford to eat more than i already amhow effective can shakes be if you're not actually eating more than you normally do?
you gotta stop smokin bruvtrus or you wont put no weight on for sh*t

I was 12.5stone before university due to being broke during parts of it and not being able to cook something edible burgers,susages aside. Meant that I'm now 10.9stone or so. I'm 5''10 on the dot and I have a slender build. Looking to get my power and strength up quite a bit for the summer would say a mid June early July times. Lookin at around say 13.4-14stone ish. Is this realistic with it being a hectic schedule for uni,a possible part time job and the general 20 year old life style with everything else.I'm looking to cut out weed and cigarettes apart from a easter trip to AmsterdamI really need to detox this year I dont like the fact I look younger than I'm as well cos girls of 23+ dont take you serious as you look like a teen which makes it doubly difficult when you look paper weight.I need to stop smokin chro though and this should be something that helps me stop that. Also going to one of those summer holidays with my boys and its a ego thing to get bigger than people cos you are the alpha male during the holiday.I need to bulk though as I'm going toned already and have a six pack and reasonably defined arms but haven't really got a chest or a wide enough back.Just hope 14 stone is reachable

f*ckin hellyeah bring it onI see cipher is close to what I was sayin can use that as a back up option if David forgets about it tomorrow. Try see if his progress corrolates with mine.The thing is since I moved into my house I can put on weight easily but I have gone 10times more lazy cant be bothered to make meals and dont go gym enough times a week