Weight gain for 2009

Badman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 12.5stone before university due to being broke during parts of it and not being able to cook something edible burgers,susages aside. Meant that I'm now 10.9stone or so. I'm 5''10 on the dot and I have a slender build. Looking to get my power and strength up quite a bit for the summer would say a mid June early July times. Lookin at around say 13.4-14stone ish. Is this realistic with it being a hectic schedule for uni,a possible part time job and the general 20 year old life style with everything else.I'm looking to cut out weed and cigarettes apart from a easter trip to AmsterdamI really need to detox this year I dont like the fact I look younger than I'm as well cos girls of 23+ dont take you serious as you look like a teen which makes it doubly difficult when you look paper weight.I need to stop smokin chro though and this should be something that helps me stop that. Also going to one of those summer holidays with my boys and its a ego thing to get bigger than people cos you are the alpha male during the holiday.I need to bulk though as I'm going toned already and have a six pack and reasonably defined arms but haven't really got a chest or a wide enough back.Just hope 14 stone is reachable
14 stones at 5'10? So you don't wanna just be a bit bigger, you wanna be hench!

LOL AT U MAN FEELIN INSECURE BOUT URE WEIGHTSIM 6 FT 2187 LBS AND CUTTING IN MARCH
LMAO. Cutting at 187!? I'm 200lbs on my lightest day and I'm looking to bulk more before I cut. You probably look skinny already.
tbh i dnt, nd im nt even being big headedi dnt wanna be overly big anywayi only plan 2 loose like half a stonejust 2 tone up 4 summer etc

@ EKSi hear what ure saying, just copped a weight gainer 2daygunna either push up to 13.5 or 14, depending on how things goand then cut back dwn 2 either 13 or 13.5i understand what u mean, im bless at the moment but if i went 2 12.5 i wud b alot skinnierhttp://www.usn.co.uk/product/Goals-Gain-Weight/Muscle-Fuel-Anabolic--2kg-/45COPPED THIS

Just weighed myself im currently 205lbs thats like 14 1/2 stone (and thats on a good day)6'2 and I reckon 25-30% body fat (fat bastard basically)but surprisingly no gut. just distributed fatMy aim for 2010 is to stay the same weight but go down to around 10-15% body fat. Then ill cut

need to make gains strength and size wiseimprove fitnessbecome a more compotent boxerfitness and boxing skills i started already but need to find a decent gym for the the top 1
how long have u boxed for and have u got a trainer
some college tingdoing it a year and a few months but i only been getting trained by a properly qualified guy these last few months

need to make gains strength and size wiseimprove fitnessbecome a more compotent boxerfitness and boxing skills i started already but need to find a decent gym for the the top 1
some college tingdoing it a year and a few months but i only been getting trained by a properly qualified guy these last few months
big difference initreality shockmy trainers were sh*t then i finally got a good trainer and it was like learning again from scratch

big difference initreality shockmy trainers were sh*t then i finally got a good trainer and it was like learning again from scratch
for real, took us back to basics and taught us from the ground up (literally)feel like a much better boxer, once i have the adequate strength and size i will be wrapping guys for fun