what drugs u taken before

Kim

chatting sh*t.

lol at tryna tell me ur a black male from london who doesnt really know ppl that smoke weed. especially when u imply ur some sort of criminal.

look at what ur sayin brv

so because i am black and a 'criminal' i must socilaise with ppl that smoke weed.

/

NOONE in my immediate circle of even closely outside the circle smokes weed - obv i kno a couple ppl here and there that partake in such a wasteful activity but generally noone i kno smokes that sh*t

/

necks where in my post did i say only white ppl blaze? be easy

bruv. "i bet most of u drug users are white" "whats wrong with u devils"

i think ur gassin tbh. its very rare to find a boy in this day and age that DOESNT blaze.

• Upvote 1

chatting sh*t.

lol at tryna tell me ur a black male from london who doesnt really know ppl that smoke weed. especially when u imply ur some sort of criminal.

so because i am black and a 'criminal' i must socilaise with ppl that smoke weed.

/

NOONE in my immediate circle of even closely outside the circle smokes weed - obv i kno a couple ppl here and there that partake in such a wasteful activity but generally noone i kno smokes that sh*t

/

and besides i dnt realy classify weed as a drug anyway despite my opionions on how loserish smoking it is.

u guys go over the mark and start experiments with horse tranquilizers, plant food and such and such

:lol: them guys that just swallow media hype

• Upvote 1

chatting sh*t.

/

/

bruv. "i bet most of u drug users are white" "whats wrong with u devils"

i think ur gassin tbh. its very rare to find a boy in this day and age that DOESNT blaze.

u see that part in red, underlined i also highlited it for u in case u missed it

/

speak for urself abt findin boys in this day and age that dont blaze

says alot bout ur circle

all these drugs im hearing in this thread....

wtf

dont u people seriously fear for ur lives

I don't want to sound patronising or like some elitist, but the problem with drugs (IMO) are people use them in excess and don't know their limits.

If you stick with a group of mates you know and trust, and you don't go overboard yourself you'll be cool.

real talk. thts why they do fraud cos they dont have to do any hands on work.

im tlkin about guys tht do fraud and do nothing else btw. not sending either jus a general discussion on the topic.

u may be right/ u may be wrong

fraud is much easier , much less risky and the returns are much higher than a pbricso unless u are a middle- top tier pbrisco

i would never delve into the world of drugs- no point

thats why i love dem naija guys as well as hating them

they come from the motherland doing hard labour just to make ends meet then they come here send a few emails amongst other medial stuff and then they make 10 bags a day

* shout out to the poster on here who made 8 bags+ on here from sending less than 10 emails- i salute u*

• Downvote 1