what drugs u taken before

Kim

coke ketamine mdma weed

coke 4 or 5 times - crap. i didnt pay, my boys offered it so i took it.

ketamine 1 time - wow, wavey as hell.

mdma 1 timed - crap felt nothing

weed used to be an every day smoker, not smoked in about 2 yrs

pretty much c/s fully, except i didnt think coke was crap although i had some ceamy crystalized sh*t called pearl, real sh*t, had me dribbling other times didnt feel nothing

c/s ket tried 1 time and was one of my best nights at uni made pure friends that night

mdma dunno if i felt nothign but i danced all night on a stage like a madman got asked for pills pure times and drew one peng chinese looking thing

quit weed 4 weeks back

Salvia is illegal now right?

nah, it's still legal but one medicine and health government agency found some ridiculous clause and they were able to cease online distribution on particular websites

they weren't very thorough though, if you google buy salvia online you'll defo find it

i tried ket with a few heads and the few of us whod never tried it were being sick out of windowss k holing etc, me, been drinking and blazing was on a next level hype one girl was like omg they put horses to sleep i was like yeah but they make people feel good and starign freestyling for about 10 minutes no lie i had my own tv show while on ket and have been described as "the funniest guy ive ever met" ever since i know this sounds pretentious but real talk

Salvia is illegal now right?

nah, it's still legal but one medicine and health government agency found some ridiculous clause and they were able to cease online distribution on particular websites

they weren't very thorough though, if you google buy salvia online you'll defo find it

Yeh safe just had a little search. What extract would u recommend for first time use, considering i've never done any kind of psychedelic before? was gonna play it safe and go for the 5x.

salvia was the first psychedelic i used as well, 5x is decent you'll get the uncontrollable laughter and some mild visuals/perception distortion

but if you want the full experience i'd say hit up the 15x or 20x, it's perfectly safe if you've got someone with you

i recommend being in a comfortable environment while using it

Well, I do take pills, don't do speed

Don't do crack (uh-uhh) don't do coke, I do smoke weed (uh-huh)

Don't do smack, I do do shrooms, do drink beer (yup)

I just wanna make a few things clear

/

also ket

but can safely say gonna stay clear from all drugs for a while cos drone had me vommin last time and i had panic attacks with ket

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Real talk replying to this guy is washed. From when he thinks the 6 bags or whatever in his sig is an achievement then I know I'm wasting my time.

Have a good day.

Vincent.

For someone still living with their parents, and about to go uni that is really good money mate i don't know what your on.

salvia was the first psychedelic i used as well, 5x is decent you'll get the uncontrollable laughter and some mild visuals/perception distortion

but if you want the full experience i'd say hit up the 15x or 20x, it's perfectly safe if you've got someone with you

i recommend being in a comfortable environment while using it

Cool gonna cop some 5x and 15x.

MY TOP 5 LIST WITH BREAKDOWN.

1. MDMA - CAN'T BEAT IT EASILY THE BEST DRUG ABOUT, NOTHING BETTER THAN BEING IN A SHOOBZ DIZZLED OUT YOU'RE FACE.

2. KETAMINE - NOT ONE FOR THE FAINT HEARTED, NOT ONE FOR THE RAVE SCENE EITHER. PERFECT AFTERPARTY DRUG, BEING IN A K HOLE IS NO JOKE I KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIANCE.

3. COKE - THE WORKING MANS DRUG; ONE FOR THE BOYS, THE FELLAS DRINKING STELLAS, OR THE CHICKS WHO LIKE TO GET d*ckED. sh*t COKE IS TERRIBLE THOUGH, GOOD COKE ON THE OTHER HAND IS A GOD SEND. WANNA GET MYSELF OUT TO PERUVIA OR SOMEWHERE SIMILAR ONE DAY TO EXPERIANCE ONE OF THEM COKE CAFES.

4. ALCOHOL - BRANDY, WHISKY, VODKA, RUM, BEER, WINE, CHAMPAGNE ETC ETC ETC YOU JUST CAN'T KEEP BEAT IT AN EVERYDAY THING FOR MOST PEOPLE. NOTHING BETTER THAN COMING BACK FROM WORK AN HAVE A BEVVY OR 2.

5. WEED - ME AND WEED HAVE FALLEN OUT. BUT I STILL WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN MY HEART FOR MARY, I WILL ALWAYS MAKE THE YEARLY TRIP HOME TO DAM.

MY STAY AWAY FROMS - MEPHEDRONE, PIPZERINES, SPEED, CRACK & HEROIN.

ANY QUESTIONS HALLA!

• Upvote 2