Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thinkingthuglife

is this too deep?

37 posts in this topic

1 guy was tellin me about this situation which has happened in Wakefield. Yo theres one beef situation between a few of the younger man thats been brewing 4 years innit even though it was starting to calm down a bit. Don't know any of the ppl involved coz Wakefields a ded area 2 me.

Anyway now to settle the beef 1 of the youngers involved got a top white man man in the ends to help him out. Any way the H.G.I.C. beat out one of the guy swho needed sortings sxc cousins innit, he's a grown arse man in his 30s wi sum serious £$£$ ad carries sum serious weight apparently coz he's 1 of top boys in Wakey. The video got upped on FB b4 it got locked off n has started distributing the DVD for man 2 C. The chicks 19 and is supposed to have got violated differently in vid. Hearing the guy whos cousin got violated talking about borrowing a strap to deal wi the matter.

what would you do? me now i'd just disown the cousin and never speak 2 her again.

VID OF SAID... VID :unsure:

OR FACE THE NEGGAGE

DID MAN JUST SAY... A TOP BOY IN WAKEFIELD

VID OF SAID... VID :unsure:

OR FACE THE NEGGAGE

hungry niggah lol! bruv sum of it woz on FB apparently but got locked off.

sounds dumb blood I know but ppl move there n stay low key innit. This white guys supposed 2 b serious.

West Yorkshire yeah, say nothing.

yh every1 trying it bare Peter Kay jokers in here but the Qs wot would u do if that happened 2 u?

the guy is stupid for gettin heated about his cousin get f*cked. thinking about gettin a strap and sh*t...

if the girl is a ho and gona f*ck out with guy like that then thats her problem. corse it dont look good for you but why you gonna defend her hoe-ish behaviour. should tell her not to drop her knickers so quickly especially when its to a guy blatently using her to "sort" a beef out.

lmao @ these peoples dilemas and lives.

the guy is stupid for gettin heated about his cousin get f*cked. thinking about gettin a strap and sh*t...

if the girl is a ho and gona f*ck out with guy like that then thats her problem. corse it dont look good for you but why you gonna defend her hoe-ish behaviour. should tell her not to drop her knickers so quickly especially when its to a guy blatently using her to "sort" a beef out.

lmao @ these peoples dilemas and lives.

4real blood. I think same as u but if it happened 2 me i'd b pissed!

would probably call the police tbh

lol @ you internet warriors negging me

faggots

would probably call the police tbh

lol @ you internet warriors negging me

faggots

don't really do negs so I didn't but wtf would u get feds involved in a big ppl matter?

memba the stories bk in them day where so and so pammed sum murderers sister/cuz and as a result their penis/balls were cut of with razorblade/rusty scissors yh this is 1

drew one sexy woman one time in plaistow , was speaking to her told me she was Endz's sister. deleted her phone num quicktime BMT

I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOIN ON

IVE READ THAT 3 TIMES AND EACH TIME IM MORE CONFUSED THAN THE PREVOUS TIME

thinkingthuglife is f*ckin retarded

thinkingthuglife is f*ckin retarded

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bruv u brush yr teeth wi yr sister panties n do yr xmas shoppin at Aldi. Heard you and yr uncle play hide the sausage in the dark. Blood u collect used femidoms.

Bore off u fraggle.

and again ttl talks about other guys pieces and "faggitry"

some things never change

and again ttl talks about other guys pieces and "faggitry"

some things never change

4real. 2 many wanna b russel brands on here tryna mek sh*t jokes that aren't funny n not stayin on topic. like debating wi kids.

Starks wot would u do if sum1 violated 1 of yr female fam members?