Things You Done You Regret

Guest THEREALTULSE

think it was tuesday when my girl came round and she got a phone call saying she had to go home, i locked her in, took her phone and wouldnt let her go, nearly punched her up tbh, im not controlling but she took the piss big time, so thought you act like a slag, il act like a bastard so i did....but she loves me and so i regret f*ck*ng up a bit

Guest THEREALTULSE

think it was tuesday when my girl came round and she got a phone call saying she had to go home, i locked her in, took her phone and wouldnt let her go, nearly punched her up tbh, im not controlling but she took the piss big time, so thought you act like a slag, il act like a bastard so i did....but she loves me and so i regret f*ck*ng up a bit

I would of done the same thing.

So hey,

You free this weekend love?

pms babe.

you told this exact same story a while ago

is it a fantasy you have?

you can tell me love

u got it all wrong, this is a different time, i did lock my ex in aswell, but this girl dont live with me yet so im still trying to sort myself out...

thats why its a regret, ive shown her a realll bad side of me and now im just so ashamed