White People Stink

DJ Stashman

Guest Yilmaz

The arabs/asians come up in the gym with the lethal combination of no deoderizer and tanktops on

you've only to pass by a machine they used an hour ago and you'll be on your knee's dry heaving for 20 minutes

soundwave5.gif

for sum reason... i dont think ive encoutered white people smellin?!?!?!

all i no is asians and black people do... generally nigerians...

Dying

Guest THEREALTULSE

I'm Hispanic yeah but all the white people I come across do actually stink and have flakey skin, makes me want to call them a reptile and hissss at them.

• Downvote 2

Guest THEREALTULSE

Who cares mate

you cared enough to reply mate.

lol, love it when a guy who thinks hes the dogs bollocks gets shown up by an unknown.

You have 1 New pos.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

whites smell of wet dog, generally alot have dogs so they have dog hair all over there garms 365its disgusting

indians stink of curry pong, theres 1 decent curry ting at work she kina cute today i just got that jalfriezi whiff, DID NOT WANT

Certain affs STINK moretime frsh niggas, strong b.o. pong, there use to be 1 cleaner at my old workplace nickname was the pongmonster.

Finally 1 of the worst is that somalian smell, swear they all have it, offkey mouldy fish smell. there was 1 in the bits wid bare marli fams my boy used to say u coud smell them from the road over and that road smelt like mogadishu

In all honesty i'v come across alot smelly bastards, but every race has there own smelly fraggles.. but without sounding horrible the one stench that makes me gag is the asian/curry stench ..... makes me retch.

do u not eat curry?

lol

some good fishing in this topic

my thoughts

asians - the worst smelling. i don't mind the curry smell that much but the B.O. and sh*t smell is terrible.

africans - the fishy smell. i stayed at my mates who is nigerian and slept in his spare bed, it stank of fish. his whole family stinks of fish and its a smell that i recognize many africans have. stale, strong fish. i.e. a fish mongers.

orientals - mild curryish smell, not so bad.

white people - that "old person" smell. ttkk.. its foul. when they speak it wafts over you.

• Upvote 3

Guest Yilmaz

africans - the fishy smell. i stayed at my mates who is nigerian and slept in his spare bed, it stank of fish. his whole family stinks of fish and its a smell that i recognize many africans have. stale, strong fish. i.e. a fish mongers.

LOL

lol

my thoughts

asians - the worst smelling. i don't mind the curry smell that much but the B.O. and sh*t smell is terrible.

white people - that "old person" smell. ttkk.. its foul. when they speak it wafts over you.

some of this is wrong...very wrong.

orientals do NOT smell of fish, at most it will be garlic.

africans, again such a stereotypical post as those who do smell have different smells.

in my experience the main ones who have an odour is somalians bcos of the khat and incense

the rest of your analysis of africans and fishy smells are about as accurate as your trading experience

white people...again there is no one smell..but there is a unique one to some white people..

the ones who take lots of garlic, the hairy ones, and the ones who just dont bath.

asians (indo-paks) is curry mostly, and like somalians its in the incense.

ive also known jamaicans that use some sort of incense too to stink. one woman i know always smelt of fresh soap..it was overpowering and was more of a stink than refreshing soap.

• Downvote 4

Jamaicans/carribeans don't really seem to smell :Y:

I defo c/s african yards smelling of fish, not the people but the yards, my GH boys yard always smells of fish, fair enough if you cook fish but i've been eating fish for the longest time and my yard dont stink of fish, asian yards smell of curry, but again not so much the people although them proper indians do stink of curry, especially in primary school the indians used to reek of it, whites have many smells, some smell of soap, others washing power, the dirty ones have that weird smell that you cant even describe, not b.o but some next mouldy funky smell, chinese dont smell at all imo, probably the alien genetics

lol

my thoughts

some of this is wrong...very wrong.

orientals do NOT smell of fish, at most it will be garlic.

africans, again such a stereotypical post as those who do smell have different smells.

in my experience the main ones who have an odour is somalians bcos of the khat and incense

the rest of your analysis of africans and fishy smells are about as accurate as your trading experience

white people...again there is no one smell..but there is a unique one to some white people..

the ones who take lots of garlic, the hairy ones, and the ones who just dont bath.

asians (indo-paks) is curry mostly, and like somalians its in the incense.

ive also known jamaicans that use some sort of incense too to stink. one woman i know always smelt of fresh soap..it was overpowering and was more of a stink than refreshing soap.

f*ck your mums who negged me as if this wasnt accurate.

• Downvote 4