DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A SLAVE?

Goddaz

Guest Esquilax

You need some sort of grind and hard work to appreciate the weekends and holidays, obviously doing something you love

I think it's a bit presumptuous to assume that every one who does a 9-5 is a corporate slave

They're just hours

Okay well i know some guy who has been on the dole for quite a while, job seekers have made him work for free, well to work for his dole money, but he cant get a job, he didnt have much education and yeah hes cleaning the gardens of the rich in posh areas, its ridiculous the way the goverment treat the working class, we are f*ck*ng slaves no-one gives a sh*t about us we have to fight/do crime to survive in this cliamte yet the rich still laughing oh and another thing my other freind has got a son whos 11 the social have stopped the benifts for a single mum not sure what its called but now she has to sign on at the jobcentre and is getting stressed at to get a job yet she cant work the hours and benift at all bout 10pound just working to keep them off her back basically, which she isnt prepared to do.

Guest Klitschko

Not really. :/

Working class is a term that indicates those who aren't property owners, who are usually dependent on manual labour, of a low average income, or can be unemployed.

A working class person does not stop becomng working class through unemployment.

Guest Esquilax

For someone so passionately declaring things like justice morality and money do not exist, you seem quick to define the class lines, class being something that is created from the above?

Or am I missing the point?

we could only be "free" if we had some way of liberating ourselves from the bounds of our lives, e.g: money, the economy, nature, etc etc

AND if we were more sentient and could sustain things like world peace and 100% perfect equal rights.

sadly the human race just aint like that, too many bad seeds in the world and even the good ones aint always perfect - hence the saying, "im only human"

there is hope tho, maybe in a couple hundred or thousand years we might of evolved and developed ourselves and our perceptions to the point where we could be liberated.

its an interesting thread, but i dont know why you or many other black people think white people arent also "slaves" in other ways.

/

such threads are made when you just read, watched, listened to, or attended something right? do tell.

In my opening post I did say anyone can answer although I was more interested in the the views of my brothers & sisters. Yes, the common white folks are too slaves to a degree.

/

Neither tbh

However, in the last 2 years or so I have been reading, listening, watching & researching extensively about our (black folk's) position in society's of the world.