DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A SLAVE?

Goddaz

but wouldn't having lots of money lead to us not being slaves?

Yes but we have to spend it in the right way. We all know or know of wealthy blacks ppl but are they spending it on getting us free or are they just perpetuating the status quo? I think you'd agree it's the latter.

We need to spend it on building & making our OWN EVERYTHING funded & controlled by us. From trains to planes, tanks to banks, paper clips to whips, medicines to prisons. All black everything & enpower US coz no one else is going to do it.

yes.

ive said this before but i will say it again, we are ALL economic slaves.

we are all bound by money, its what makes the world go round.

when you have lots of it everyone whats to know you and it gives you power, when you have none you become almost a nobody. it rules our lives and the lives of those around us.

sure you get some people who are lucky/rich enough to be free and do what they love, but at the end of they day everyone has to pay for stuff.

money makes people do all kinds of things from good to really bad. its what causes most people to spend most their time working and in a lot of cases doing stuff that they rather not do. its what fuels thieves and criminals who sometimes do horrible things to other people. it corrupts people and can twist them to commit some serious crimes against humanity...

etc etc

without an economy and money we would be free to do as we wish with our days and people would be free from becoming corrupt etc. but its a catch 22 because then we would need to be self sufficient and nothing major would get achieved.

I don't think so as long as one group of people controls it.

For example, let's say Mr A (who's white) decides to 'give us' equality by funding Mr B (who's black) to set up a school to really educate black boys & girls that face racism/discrimination under current school systems. Now, imagine down the line real progress is made & this school churns out intelligent, well rounded, educated young black adults who we'll all be proud of & they start changing things for the better. Mr A could just stop that progress instantly by stopping all funding.

The only way to real freedom for black folk is doing everything for us by us.

Yes but we have to spend it in the right way. We all know or know of wealthy blacks ppl but are they spending it on getting us free or are they just perpetuating the status quo? I think you'd agree it's the latter.

We need to spend it on building & making our OWN EVERYTHING funded & controlled by us. From trains to planes, tanks to banks, paper clips to whips, medicines to prisons. All black everything & enpower US coz no one else is going to do it.

Seen, didn't know you were taking that angle of the conversation. Thought it was just people in general being slaves, not "are we black people still slaves?".

I dunno how it would get to the stage to that you described, it would take a massive investment, I can't begin to imagine what it would take. And I certainly can't see it starting in the UK.

Slavery was never abolished

White people just got smarter at it

Trying to make ends meet while the banks have their wicked ways with us, getting paid a wage which in relative terms is peanuts.....just enough to live by but not enough to break the cycle......

while rich white people are using the above to get richer at your expense

= modern day slavery

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seen, didn't know you were taking that angle of the conversation. Thought it was just people in general being slaves, not "are we black people still slaves?".

I dunno how it would get to the stage to that you described, it would take a massive investment, I can't begin to imagine what it would take. And I certainly can't see it starting in the UK.

In my opening post I did say I'm more aiming it at my brothers & sisters.

I'm sad you don't believe it's possible. It doesn't have to be here.

Slavery was never abolished

White people just got smarter at it

Trying to make ends meet while the banks have their wicked ways with us, getting paid a wage which in relative terms is peanuts.....just enough to live by but not enough to break the cycle......

while rich white people are using the above to get richer at your expense

= modern day slavery

trust me

this shits set out to keep the workin class down

How would they go about doing this, and do they really have a duty anyway?

Ive always hated this 'FUBU' mentality, do you think china would have become the 2nd greatest economy in the world by just selling to themselves, why not target everyone

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

I wonder when the idea that slavery is an exclusively white thing will die out

I hate whitey as much as the next brother, but kidding yourself into thinking it was a white thing to begin with and then somehow adapted it cuz of the lust for hatred is bogus

• Downvote 1

Ive always hated this 'FUBU' mentality, do you think china would have become the 2nd greatest economy in the world by just selling to themselves, why not target everyone

he didn't say anything about a "for us" idea, just "by us"

Americans, Europeans and Asians have companies that do everything and are bought by everyone. He is suggesting that Africans get to the point where everyone is buying from their companies.

he didn't say anything about a "for us" idea, just "by us"

Americans, Europeans and Asians have companies that do everything and are bought by everyone. He is suggesting that Africans get to the point where everyone is buying from their companies.

k kl, and africans should.

its a problem because black people have the most survive not thrive mentality out of all the races, and would rather target their own if it comes down to it.

they are the least likely to become entrepreneurs, your 'aunty' will give you 1000 reasons why u should be a doctor and not carry on with your silly business idea. justsayin

Guest Klitschko

To say your are a slave, may seem incorrect

But so would saying you are free.

Nothing to do with being black

It's funny in todays society where most (in the western world) have rejected the idea of god, and divine right to rule etc

Yet people still work 40 hours a week

work 5 out of 7 days

for the majority of their lives

just to keep the cogs turning

For what? If you dont beleive you are working under the will of someone who is appointed by god, or that has a divine vision for the country etc, why be happy with it?

if people are lucky by the time they are old and broken they are allowed to stop working, and have 5 years or so before they die without having to work to make someone else richer just to survive

Disgusting really, and in todays selfish society, I'm surprised people haven't gone mad over it

though I suppose sedatives are preferable to upheaval

• Upvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

Everyone is a slave to some extent. Whether it's going to work or even owning a bank account. We are forced to adhere to certain systems in society that we will never be in control of.