Which race of people do you think are the most hated on the planet?

Don Crack

you're denying statistics that are provided by the government just because they're in a newspaper?

The government lie about everything FFS whats stopping them from lying about this . People really dont understand . 

Most government statistics are lies .

but first you said it was the newspapers lying, and now its the government

so who isn't lying?

• Downvote 1

When people say 'black women' black people this, that blah blah do you realise that black is not an ethnicity?

In discussions like this I just let the fools argue amongst themselves cos you all fail to acknowledge differences in ethnicities and cultures. Just as a Pole can also be called white so a South African man and a Guyanese man can be well distinguished in terms of culture and identity whilst also being black.

'Black culture' is a myth.

Speak up

Black women are heavier but happier with their bodies than white women, finds U.S. study

"However black women remain more likely to slip into obesity and suffer higher rates of diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and other weight-related health problems."

Happy to be overweight? are you serious? Jamaica has the highest obesity rate in women in the world.  

Mans quoting the daily fucking mail .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Black women are heavier but happier with their bodies than white women, finds U.S. study

"However black women remain more likely to slip into obesity and suffer higher rates of diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and other weight-related health problems."

Happy to be overweight? are you serious? Jamaica has the highest obesity rate in women in the world.  

Mans quoting the daily f*cking mail .

Black people hardly quote anything negative in the black community.

• Downvote 1

yet how do the responses in this thread benefit you in 2014 really?

talk about black women with low self esteem you made a thread to see who will cosign you on how much u hate blacks.

excuse me you have exactly how many black women in ur family. your thinly veiled agenda is quite sad.

knob jockey

There the Black women go again. I didn't say i hate black women. I find some things about black women annoying but typically black women jump down your throat about anything just to justify how right they are about something. And maybe when Black women start listening to black men a bit more then the black man will stop running to the white women. Todays Black men and women have nothing in common and its important for the black women to see this because they are the ones raising the children.

:/

yet how do the responses in this thread benefit you in 2014 really?

talk about black women with low self esteem you made a thread to see who will cosign you on how much u hate blacks.

excuse me you have exactly how many black women in ur family. your thinly veiled agenda is quite sad.

knob jockey

There the Black women go again. I didn't say i hate black women. I find some things about black women annoying but typically black women jump down your throat about anything just to justify how right they are about something. And maybe when Black women start listening to black men a bit more then the black man will stop running to the white women. Todays Black men and women have nothing in common and its important for the black women to see this because they are the ones raising the children.

:/

Its true. Well the only thing in common black people have is struggle. Because black people can only relate to each others struggle its the reasons blacks struggle to relate. Black people usually talk whats going wrong in the world when we are with each other. Do you think a Black man dating a white woman is busy talking about struggle all day? I dont think so. When a black man dates someone out of their race the woman gets to be sweat and nice to them which means they dont have to talk about struggles all day which black people relate to on a daily basis. Cant you see why black men are going towards white women?

if u were to go to a club... see 2 females... 1 black 1 white... both had size 40 inch waist (meaning they have a ridiculous backoff)

which 1 would u go for?

Some Black Men can only see women as objects and the women dont care. Most black men don't want to pro-create with these females. When a black man usually tells a black woman he loves her, its usually her assets he loves, not whats going on in her head. They dont tell women how sweat they are, how good they take care of you. The first words out of a mans mouth is, you got a nice body...Which is why i understand why black women keep taking pictures of themselves in bathrooms with their butt out posting it on facebook, instagram, ect... Why would i call a black woman a black queen when she does shit like that?  Check this black women, If a black man gives you any excuses for your bad behaviour and does not want you to do better, he does not have your best interest at heart.  I know a black woman wouldn't accept a child's bad behaviour.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Black women dont hardly have any friends. why? because they want the attention to themselves. They arnt used to attention. They are attention stars. Thats why if a black woman in another group gets a compliment the first thing the other woman does is talk sh*t about the other woman that just got the compliment. Typical. Perpetually angry. 

If i type "Rihanna looks good" and a black chick types "her ass looks flat" that lets you know black women only think they look good! Thats crazy!

• Downvote 3

Guest Chelsea Jack

Black women dont hardly have any friends. why? because they want the attention to themselves. They arnt used to attention. They are attention stars. Thats why if a black woman in another group gets a compliment the first thing the other woman does is talk sh*t about the other woman that just got the compliment. Typical. Perpetually angry. 

If i type "Rihanna looks good" and a black chick types "her ass looks flat" that lets you know black women only think they look good! Thats crazy!

man said black women dont have friends, what a troll