Someone tried to burgle me again

DINKY

got in last night see my curtain on the floor I look carefully and see next window has been smashed in no one has entered got the windows fixxed i am super pissed Police asking me to level with if I sell drugs or have a grudge I am proper pissed

im on the home alone sh*t i am looking to move 2 times in 7 days aint a good look first time they took wheetabix choclates and a pic of me yestaday a window was broken but I think they might of been disturbed b4 they could enter this stuff is pissing me off though

i think you need to be a bit more tuggy in ya ends i got squatter next door and im tellin you they wouldnt EVER try take me for a charlie chaplin as long as i live cos ill stab man with the shattered glass of his windowi reckon i could get them man pushin weight for me if i hotter him right nowman up or move ends or do both and let that be a lesson to you

Guest Removal Man

i'd say go wit the home alone idea, sticky floor outside the window, borbals on the inside, glue covered cling film, some feathers and a faneither that or the scarecorw

I have the option to move after a year gonna move to old street sides I hope.yeah I hear you if i was more patient I would of got a better yard but I was in a situation where I had to have my own yard and do what I want in there innit

if ya the same on road as you are here i reckon someone dont like you cos you could try the patience of a saint doctorwhats more unless ya got some real tuggy tuggy persona to back up ya annoying self (basically be able to make people shook of you even though they hate you) this wouldnt happenyou clearly aint the debo in your bits
LMAO