Keeping the baby

TopCatt

How could I not have walked into this topic earlier?!?!?!You are joking, right? This is just hypothetical, right?If you are not joking you are pisssssed.Haven't people heard of condoms.Anyway this gyal knows when her cycle is and had unprotected sex with you, she probably wanted to trap you.Plus having a kid when you are not financially or emotional ready seems suspicious to me.Anyhow you gonna have to deal with the consequences.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

afta futher review i fink dis is fake
Exactly!Who dumb enough to bare back a link.Jeez.

I've done it. Yes i am dumb.
You didn't get her preggers, did ya?

She claimed she was on the pill. I was blusky as hell and she put me on the spot. cos we didn't have a rubber.Then afterwards I was nervous as hell for weeks cos I realised what a plum I had been.But nah she didn't get pregs.

She claimed she was on the pill. I was blusky as hell and she put me on the spot. cos we didn't have a rubber.Then afterwards I was nervous as hell for weeks cos I realised what a plum I had been.But nah she didn't get pregs.
lets say you dont have a baby with her, arent u scared to catch a std ? or even aids ?

smh at everyone being so harsh on him.Like try say youve never had sex without a condom.Keep your head up topcatt, try convince her she aint ready for a kid. I would hate to be in your position.
sex without a condom? yes i have but it was with someone i trusted i also used birth control
That leaves you feeling assured because you know you took the birth control. But if he trusts that you've taken it because you said you have then he's still a fool.I don't do bareback but I have and I regretted it. Sometimes you just think it makes sense since she says she's taking contraceptives and you know you're both clean. I wouldn't do it again, but I can see how people would end up doing it.It's quite bait she's trapped him though considering she knows she would never have another abortion but still doesn't use contraception.

Aight thanks to the people of VIP2, got some very mixed responses...and its not a fake its a real life situation that is gonne effect my life in a big way. Im going to go over to the girls yard and have a proper chat with her, even though the girl is in love with me and I dont feel the same, somehow I gotta convince her its the wrong thing to do...which in my eyes it is. Suckout Messygal you suffragette begging whore. Hang tight M12, respect bredrin. The posts left on this forum were a big help, at the end of the day its up to the two of us what happens. To be honest I do feel like she has trapped me and I am PISSED but we will see what happens init. Spose I will let you know, kool.

Aight thanks to the people of VIP2, got some very mixed responses...and its not a fake its a real life situation that is gonne effect my life in a big way. Im going to go over to the girls yard and have a proper chat with her, even though the girl is in love with me and I dont feel the same, somehow I gotta convince her its the wrong thing to do...which in my eyes it is. Suckout Messygal you suffragette begging whore. Hang tight M12, respect bredrin. The posts left on this forum were a big help, at the end of the day its up to the two of us what happens. To be honest I do feel like she has trapped me and I am PISSED but we will see what happens init. Spose I will let you know, kool.
Hope you work somethin out mate. good luck

i havnt read pages 3 and 4, but did you go along with her to any clinics and see the prenancy test say 'positive' yourself?you gotta talk to the girl like you said. if you aint ready, you gotta drum that into her head - not literally, but shes gotta realise that it aint all about her.if shes saying that the first abortion she had drained her emotionally or whatever, then her going through with this pregnancy could drain you emotionally - because you aint ready or dont want the child.there's no point going back to the issue of 'no dom' cos whats done is done. now alls you two have gotta do is think about now and the future; i.e. if there's gonna be one.!

Guest MessyGyal

thing is your pissed at me because you know im right.i would have had a completely different reply if your fist post would have been somehing along the lines of'i stupidly barebacked a girl ,blah blah blah,now im scaredwhat should i do?'' and all those saying she trapped him,only way she trapped him is if she said SHE WAS TAKING BIRTH CONTROL anything aside from that is BOTH of their faults no entrapment what soevereveryone knows no condom =probability of pregnancyits not as if she put holes in the durex or lied to you about being on the pillyes shes stupid but at least shes prepared to deal with the conseqqueces where as you are putting the blame on her totally and calling it entrapment

Guest MessyGyal
Do you lot not know about pulling out?Just pull out and buss on her face next time, you'll never have this problem again
L please tell me you dont do this on the regs,if so stopsperm is containe in precum and can still result in pregnancy even if you buss outside

thing is your pissed at me because you know im right.i would have had a completely different reply if your fist post would have been somehing along the lines of'i stupidly barebacked a girl ,blah blah blah,now im scaredwhat should i do?'' and all those saying she trapped him,only way she trapped him is if she said SHE WAS TAKING BIRTH CONTROL anything aside from that is BOTH of their faults no entrapment what soevereveryone knows no condom =probability of pregnancyits not as if she put holes in the durex or lied to you about being on the pillyes shes stupid but at least shes prepared to deal with the conseqqueces where as you are putting the blame on her totally and calling it entrapment
I see what your saying bitch, but I think its more because she strictly lashed him with the intension of getting pregnant. Might not be true, but if shes in love with him like he said than im sure she just used him for a child. Thats unfair on his part, but he was not responsible enough to use a dom so he has to face things init.Good luck mang.

Do you lot not know about pulling out?Just pull out and buss on her face next time, you'll never have this problem again
L please tell me you dont do this on the regs,if so stopsperm is containe in precum and can still result in pregnancy even if you buss outside
shes right theres some sperm in preejaculate, though the chances of you getting her pregnant by a "perfect pulling out "use are small but still havent u ever heard of condoms ( dont say its expensive )like me when i sex someone, no condoms = oral sex

good luck....got a mate who was in a similar situation....he tried to hit the girl's stomach with a brick
Unsuccessful swing?Explain?
the girls family blocked him from hitting her.....one of the girls sister's got hit on the arm

shes right theres some sperm in preejaculate, though the chances of you getting her pregnant by a "perfect pulling out "use are small but still havent u ever heard of condoms ( dont say its expensive )like me when i sex someone, no condoms = oral sex
Have you man ever tried pulling out?f*cking IMPOSSIBLE. Ive tried a few times, unsuccessfully.