Hot Milfs

DINKY

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love milfs - There's nuttin better than shaggin a milf...Their pum pums are nice and soft and warm....lolDavinaStacey DashTyra BanksJanet JacksonVanessa WilliamsGwen StefaniDemi MooreThere's loads of milfs i wudn't mind gettin a piece of still....
any girls pum is soft and warm just as long as there bare wet. lying again are we?

I love milfs - There's nuttin better than shaggin a milf...Their pum pums are nice and soft and warm....lolDavinaStacey DashTyra BanksJanet JacksonVanessa WilliamsGwen StefaniDemi MooreThere's loads of milfs i wudn't mind gettin a piece of still....
any girls pum is soft and warm just as long as there bare wet. lying again are we?
Go and f*ck a woman in her 40's and tell me her pum aint different to a woman in her 20's...It's blatently different...even skin texture is different...Ur showing ur lack of experience here son..

Well the older pum is likely to be more f*cked as the women is old and the elastic tissues within her pum and not as elasticated as a younger women...So once again they aint the same the older ones are more likely to be loose...Unless the women exercises and is a healthy person but going from your picture Blacka i dont think thats the case...Look like one of them people that draw a chick with braces and glasses, spots and acne, greezy headpiece, saggy tits no arse and a fat belly...

Well the older pum is likely to be more f*cked as the women is old and the elastic tissues within her pum and not as elasticated as a younger women...So once again they aint the same the older ones are more likely to be loose...Unless the women exercises and is a healthy person but going from your picture Blacka i dont think thats the case...Look like one of them people that draw a chick with braces and glasses, spots and acne, greezy headpiece, saggy tits no arse and a fat belly...
I don't do white girls/women and that sounds like a classic description of a middle aged white woman...so noooooooooooooooooooo

I don't do white girls/women and that sounds like a classic description of a middle aged white woman...so noooooooooooooooooooo
Believe it or not i am white so i wouldnt really know about next race pum pum!!So yeah your right very observate dear but one thing if you dont do white females how would you know the description of her pum anyways?Think your an undercover...

Believe it or not i am white so i wouldnt really know about next race pum pum!!So yeah your right very observate dear but one thing if you dont do white females how would you know the description of her pum anyways?Think your an undercover...
Number 1...Be under no illusion that i thought u were anything other than white...Number 2...You never described a pum u described a person u numpty.Number 3...Undercover what?...And yeah certain times Mel B looks alright still...

Number 1...Be under no illusion that i thought u were anything other than white...Number 2...You never described a pum u described a person u numpty.Number 3...Undercover what?...And yeah certain times Mel B looks alright still...
The first two lines are describin' a pum you fool...